Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$33
FindHotelUS$17
TravelocityUS$17
Orbitz.comUS$17
CheapTicketsUS$17
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

We loved it ! Very good place to stay with very kind hosts. Simple but very nice place to chill-out. You will feel like home.
Hot water available for your tea or coffee :)
Don't forget your mosquito repellent or mosquito net ;)

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 19 April 2019

All of the Ates and the Kuyas of Banaue Pink Eco Hostel are super nice and accommodating. I booked a tour with them, but because they didn't have any more space in the dorm they let me use the beautiful traditional hut for the same price. The 2D1N hike with Lanzer on the ricefields was just amazing. The place we slept was way beyond our expectations in terms of food and hospitality. So so nice. If you are coming to Banaue looking for joiners tours and a cosy accommodation: look no further!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2018 via mobile

Very nice hostel on top of a hill. The staff is kind and friendly. The rooms are clean but extremely humid. They make food as well and it’s really delicious!!
They also offer day trips to the rice terraces, waterfall and hot springs.
There’s a pick up and drop off service from the bus station so you don’t have to arrange that and it’s just a very short ride on a trike.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018

The steep steps are daunting but they're worth the climb... One of my favourite hostels in the Philippines.

I arrived here early morning off the bus from Manila, tired and needing a rest before setting off for some hiking. The young lady got me checked in straight away and let me put my bag away and change whilst plying me with much needed coffee whilst the sun rose over the hills.

Rooms are cool and clean with super comfortable beds - I had a fantastic nights sleep here, easily the best I had in the Philippines as its also very quiet!

The terrace outside is beautiful with an amazing view, absolutely perfect to enjoy a beer in the evening and your breakfast first thing. Speaking of which the breakfast here is cheap and good - a tasty vegetable omelette set me up for the day. It also makes for a good place to meet other young travellers (not so easy in Banaue).

The staff are great - friendly ladies and JP, who helped me get into the local bus to Sagada when my ride didn't go. That stuff matters when you're travelling solo.

If you go to Banaue, stay here, you won't regret it.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Don't be put off by the steep steps up to the hostel. We did have a look around at other places to stay but it was either private rooms with no communal feel or the youth hostel which felt like a ghost town! Once up the steps is has a lovely chill out area, hot water for drinking that you can help yourself too, free toast and jam for breakfast... The dorm rooms are a bit cramped and there is nowhere to put your bag except blocking the walk way but the beds are comfy and the ensuite had a 'hot' shower. There is not many charging ports in the rooms but loads in the communal area. The staff are helpful with booking tours and offering advice. You can store your luggage there when you go on a trip. I really enjoyed just chilling on the sofas and meeting new people before and after our excursions.

Date of stay: March 2018