Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
StayForLongUS$52
TravelocityUS$45
CheapTicketsUS$45
Orbitz.comUS$45
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2019

Hotel guests oftentimes talk about a hotel's modern luxuries and amenities. Native Village Inn is the exact opposite. You will experience a unique stay at one of their native Ifugao huts and will be amazed at the wonderful nature surrounding you. The place is magical and transports you to a different world. The huts are native-inspired and will require you to climb a few steps. The inside of each hut is spartan but very comfortable.
The staff are very friendly. The food is great and you can be assured that they are made only when you order.
The view of the world famous rice terraces is spectacular and you will find your self spending a lot of time marveling at the 8th wonder of the world.

Date of stay: August 2019
GrahamTaylorNVI, General Manager at Native Village Inn & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Thank you very much for enjoying your stay with us.
Best regards,
Graham

Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

I just spent 2 days in Banaue and really enjoyed every moment when staying here. The first day I had a trek to Batad rice terrace and Tappiya waterfall (very tired but worthy), the other day mainly took rest in my cottage. If you prefer something natural with mountains, flowers, rice fields around and even whisper from insects during sleep at night ^.^ >> Uhaj native village will be one of the best. The owner and staff offered great service, they were all nice and responsive. Beautiful view, clean area and quiet place, I love them. Food is quite okay, actually I don't like Filipino or Western food much but it doesn't matter.I had some interesting talks with the owner Mr.Graham about countries, people... while taking some tea + fruits in the morning. If you wake up early, you may see cloud floating very near to you, feel like you can touch it. I tried to hale in cool, fresh air as much as I can before coming back to Manila.Thanks for giving me meaningful time in Banaue. Hope to be back one day

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
GrahamTaylorNVI, Owner at Native Village Inn & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Miss Alex was a wonderful guest so very friendly, polite and well mannered. Followed all the house rules and very easy to please.We had some nice Chats and I would like to thank Alex for choosing native village inn uhaj banaue ifugao Thankyou Alex best wishes graham

Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

The views make this hotel! (See pictures.) Very welcoming staff and traditional style β€˜home’ rooms- wooden huts on raised legs with only a bed inside. If you’re ok with the basic style of life, this really is an impressive place and I’d highly recommend it. Ordering a fresh mango smoothie and looking over the rice fields was perfection.
Showers and bathrooms are separate and communal, but that’s fine- I was amazed that the shower was hot. There was only one other couple there when we stayed, so very peaceful and remote.
There’s a range of food, all home cooked especially for you. When ordering the curry they ask about spice levels so it feels very personal!

Great place, worth going

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LizzyReviews

Thankyou for your nice comments lizzy and company were very nice guests couldn't wish for nicer guest it was our pleasure to have them stay with us thankyou lizzy regards graham

Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

We just came back from lunch at Native Village Inn. I highly recommend this place because of the expansive view of the terraces from one of their dining huts.
The cook was out when we got there but we asked the attendants to cook us whatever was available. They were very nice and accommodating. The food was average but it was ok.
The restroom was also very clean.
The drive going there was scenic, and through cemented roads. The stone paved path going up the resto seemed scary initially but it really wasn’t. Overall a great experience!
Posted here the hut where we had lunch and the view from the hut.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thankyou Orange it was our pleasure to have you as our guest Orange was a perfect guest thankyou graham

Reviewed 17 April 2019

Native Village Inn is an amazing place. It gives you an extraordinary experience of sleeping in native Philippino houses in probably the most beautiful view that I have ever seen in any hotel. Staff is super helpful and friendly. In the restaurant you can have really amazing food and just rest after whole day talking with guides, ant petting extremely friendly dog :)
Great place, really worth to stay there if you had an occasion!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Bandarnzy was a very nice friendly guest and I would recommend them to any future host many thanks graham