“The Perfect Buko Dessert! ”
Review of Coco Lime

Coco Lime
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Filipino
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

My girl really really loves the buko dessert! she didn't even share with me. whahahhaha...

CocoLime is a place to visit if your looking for a very good Asian Cuisine at SBMA Olongapo City. Its great resto for family, friends and couple.

Reviewed November 27, 2016

Last Friday night (Nov.25) i gave my mom & dad a dinner treat in this restaurant. Actually it was our first time to dine at this restaurant. The atmosphere was good, but i suggest personnel's be more accommodating like greeting customers every time they enter. The food were great especially Chicken binakol, my dad said "ma-luya" but for my taste buds it was so good and comforting since i was a little sick that night (starting to have a fever). Spring rolls was ok as well, and i bet their binagoongan rice was one of their best seller. I was to give an average rating to this restaurant because of my observation with the personnels but not until my dad called the attention of the waiter for the binagoongan rice he served us had a hair on the side. The waiter apologized and another waitress came to us asking if we still want to order the same rice or just a steamed rice. My dad answered to just take the hair away,"...baka pwede na rin 'yun", he said. But the waitress insisted they will have to change it. I asked how long will it take to change the order and she answered it won't take long. I took the rest room and when i returned our binagoongan rice was served already! The fruit platter was not that good, sorry, because the mango was not sweet at all. Except for the sliced banana, the watermelon and pineapple was not that sweet too. I wish that they will serve Paella as well next time (i came there to look for it). Overall, I still recommend this casual family style restaurant for their foods that are really good. Haven't taste a lot from the menu but the variety of it looks really good for a foodie like me!;)

Reviewed October 14, 2016

Coco Lime is one of the better Filipino food type restaurants in the Philippines. A menu with variety, good food, good service, and reasonable prices. We recommend. Also try their banana split.

Reviewed August 13, 2016

We were the only obvious tourists in the restaurant which made us feel that we made a good choice! The food came out quickly and the service was average. We had the Korean bbq and Hawaiian chicken. The spring rolls were good as well!

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and fast service but they should extend their operating hours.. instead of closing at 2pm and opens again at 5pm why not make it a whole day?. What about those customers who were from provinces that's craving for your sumptuous dishes and in a hurry to eat but came late at 3pm? So they should wait until 5pm to have their meals served? My British husband really loves and always craves for your foods and said that it's the best restaurant he's been in Olongapo so PLEAAAASEEE extend your operating hours..