All reviews alun alun nice hotel swimming pool parking area taman sari affordable price nice stay traditional food smoking room the hotel staff short stay recommended hotel star hotel noodles strategic location hotel is located spacious room
Reviewed 5 May 2016

pros:Very nice hotel!! swimming pool and staff very friendly such as Bima, Junaydi and hady. The restauraunt and breakfast amazingly copious, cheap and tasty. the reception always listen to the clients and took feedback to resolve any problem.
Cons: problem of communication and understanding of English at certain level especially the restaurant when taking orders. An advice every staff should have the basic English vocabulary for their jobs.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NaurikaBerri, General Manager at Hotel Neo+ Awana Yogyakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear cedricc257,

Greetings from Yogyakarta!

Thank you for taking time to write a review about our hotel.

We are very happy to find that you were mostly satisfied with your stay. It is a pleasure for us to serve and give you the best experience stay.

We have taken note about a point of communication in English. We will always do the best to meet our guest’s satisfaction.

We do hope that we may welcome you back to our hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

This is one option if you want to stay close to central Yogyakarta, near Alun-Alun and also Jalan Parangtritis. The room is clean as well as the shower room. The front desk staffs were nice and they're quick. Easy check out too. It was perfect.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear dian_aldebaran,

Greetings from the Great Hotel in Yogyakarta!

Thank you for taking time to give us some positive feedback through TripAdvisor. Reading your compliments above will encourage us to keep our excellent service for our valuable guests.

We are looking forward for your next visit to Yogyakarta.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2016

my family booked 7 rooms and stayed one night, and one of family member left an envelope containing cash more than rp 600.000 - few hours later
I receive a phne call from FO- ms Ade , she told me they found the cash in the room.

thanks you for your help and we appreciate your team honesty.
we enjoyed staying in the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Frans S,

Greetings from Yogyakarta!

Thank you for taking time to give us some positive feedback about our hotel. It is a pleasure for us to find that you were mostly satisfied with your stay.

Your appreciation for our housekeeping staff will convince other travelers to choose us as their accommodation when they visit in Yogyakarta.

We do hope to welcome you back again to our hotel in very near future.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Realy nice and enjoyable stay for 3 days, room clean every day, nice service all around, good food at breakfast a lot of variety and tasty.....thank you for surprise birthday cake....recommended hotel !!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear bennyb821,

Greetings from Yogyakarta!

Thank you for your time to write a review about our hotel. Your generous comment about our room, good breakfast and nice service will encourage other travelers to choose us as their accommodation while visiting Yogyakarta.

Thank you also for recommending us through TripAdvisor.

We do hope to welcome you back to our hotel in near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My office had a trip to Yogyakarta, and they choose Neo+ Awana. Honestly this is the first time for me to stay at this hotel. And, I've got a great first impression.

First of all, the parking lot so big, and they have taxi and becak standby if you want to travel around. I've got room 325, and it located in front of elevator. Not bad, so I don't have to walk too much.

My room is big enough, i love the interior and city view from my room. They give a cute toothbrush too, and their bath room large enough. And clean! A big screen tv and large bed.

Finally, breakfast. An important thing for me is breakfast time. Their restaurant were big enough, and we can eat near the pool. But, a little comment from me was the staff. They look so serious, and when I sit they didn't ask me for a coffee/tea or maybe self-service? I didn't know, so I choose to drink a juice and took it by myself.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear WinduRadityo,

Hello from Yogyakarta!

Thank you for your superb review. We are really grateful to be evaluated the way you did.

Reading the explanation about your stay is an honor for us. We are really happy to find that you were satisfied with your room and the facilities inside and our breakfast. However we are going to improve our service in order to meet the guest's expectation. Your generous comment will convince other travelers to choose us as their accommodation when they visit to Yogyakarta.

We are waiting for your next visit to in a near future.