US$56
US$36
US$35
US$40
US$83
All reviewsswimming poolmiddle floorplaying board gamesrainfall shower headcoffee sachetsliquid soap and shampoostaff were all very helpfulfamous cafesprawirotaman areadouble doorsdelicious restaurantbackpacker streetgreat eateriesgelatomotorcycle rentaldeluxe twin roombooked superior
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with nice decor and swimming pool for after long days exploring. Restaurants just a short walk away and super helpful staff who sort out tours and excursions. Rooms are small but very nicely presented with super comfy beds.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

the staff are like a family! I love them so much. they're helpful and they provide everything we need. I arrived very early in the morning and I need to do sholat subuh. they allowed me to do it in their prayer room even I can wash my face in the bathroom. I put my luggage there and I left them to the staff so that I can gather to the city. then I did the check in at 2 pm and my room was ready!
I LOVE THE ROOM. basically I love everything about this hotel. they're catchy and beautiful. the most beautiful boutique hotel, I think. I love the interior, the exterior and every detail of their design. I'm longing to come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: this hotel does not have any lift so you might have difficulties in bringing your belongings. but the staff would gladly help you.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel and the room are clean, and the staff are welcome and friendly. I fell like at home. But the freakfast was not that good because the food is very salty ( dorry blackpepper sauce, soto daging) and the salad bar need to be refresh. Over all are good.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Try to find out their shampoo and bath gel, i feel that they are really on the recycle concept on that, staff are friendly and they have a 24 cafe so you will not get hungry easily. if you would like to skip a crowd, this will be a good place for you to stay, another street just beside adhisthana is a busy street.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The ambience of the hotel is absolutely lovely! I was just sorry that I had no time to enjoy the facilities offered by the hotel because I was out most of the day touring Jogja and only returned to the hotel late in the evening.
Clean room, strong water pressure, comfortable bedding, small but refreshing pool. Traditional games as well as beverages are offered in the lounge for guests to enjoy. Breakfast is simple for hearty. The staff are so friendly, always smiling and helpful.
The best thing about this hotel is it’s location! There are many different types of eateries (Thai, local, western, bakery, gelato, cafe etc) within walking distance so there is no fear of going hungry or bored at night!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family