All reviews shopping mall pizza hut perfect location swimming pool is small inna garuda local food walking distance pleasant stay street food train station malioboro accor supermarket taxi foods rooftop
Reviewed 25 November 2017

If you want to explore Malioboro area by feet then stay at this hotel will be one good solution. Located next to Malioboro Mall, you don't have to worry finding any food and other things.
This hotel is part of Accor group, so I cannot complain about the service quality. The only room for improvement is about its facility. in my opinion, it is about time to do some renovation of room and furniture.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
ibis_Malioboro_Yk, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Mr Wardono

Warmest greeting from Ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro
Thank you for sharing your experience staying in our hotel.
Very appreciate to received your positive comment due to our location.
Your positive feedback is very important to Ibis team to maintain and improved the quality of our service.
I would like to inform you that we have been done room renovation by replacing decoration and furniture.
We hope with the new rooms the guest feels more comfortable staying at our hotel.
We are looking forward to serving you in the near future.

Best Regards

Novi Soesanto(Mr)

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Nice relaxing hotel, good quality sleep as i stayed in 5th floor. Just walking distance to malioboro street. Good clean bed and bath room. Food quality average as i tried breakfast and dinner at bar pool on the rooftop.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr Reno

Warmest greeting from Ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro.
Thank you for taking your experience staying at our hotel.
Very appreciate to receive your positive feedback and it is very important to us to maintain and improve the quality of our service.
We are looking forward to serving you in the near future.

Best regards

Novi Soesanto

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I love this hotel. It is linked to one of the largest mall in Jogjakarta, which made my shopping activities very convenient. Apart than that, it is in the middle of the city and very near to all the attractions in the city. The staffs were very friendly and the room service was very good. I received items that I requested in less than 5 minutes. I strongly suggest anyone visiting Jogja to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
ibis_Malioboro_Yk, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Mr/Ms Mazila M,

Warmest greeting from ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro...

Thank you for staying with us. It is our happiness to read your review about your wonderful stay at our hotel. Such a positive energy for us to know that our guests meet their expectations. Your suggestion to other travellers to stay at our hotel are really high appreciated. Please let me know if you plan to visit us in the near future. I myself would be happy to welcoming you back to Hotel ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The hotel has the best location for tourist like me. It is 30 minutes away ( without the traffic) from the airport, 30-45 minutes away from Candi Borobodur, just steps away from the Malioboro street. It has connection between the Malioboro mall. The breakfast buffet was appetizing! They can also serve packed breakfast to those who have to leave early ( Breakfast buffet starts at 6am) The staff were very courteous and helpful. I had a wonderful stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the elevator are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
ibis_Malioboro_Yk, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Ms. Mila H,

Warmest greeting from ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro...

We are happy to know that you experience a wonderful stay at our hotel. It is our pleasure to provide the best service and facilities for our guests. Such a positive energy for us to know that our guests meet their expectations during their stay at our hotel. Please let us know if you plan to visit us in the near future. More than happy to welcoming you back to Hotel ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro.
Thank you.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The excellent location of Ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro Hotel was my first choice when I was looking for the nearest hotel from Malioboro. Despite of the busy area that is surrounding Ibis Hotel, Ibis can give me the "home" vibes and it's more than a cozy place to stay in. The simple yet modern style fits perfectly with every ages. This hotel isn't located right on the roadside, but you still can easily find it though.

We can't doubt about Ibis's perfect location and we can't also doubt about the breakfast serving. The breakfast is so good and tasty or more like delicious. It contains western and of course traditional food as well. So, you can freely choose which one do you prefer.

The staffs make it feels like home. The professional and excellent service that makes me feel to stay a little longer. Also they are so friendly towards customers which amazed me. The true face of the hotel is the staffs and Ibis's staffs are definitely the best representative for friendly, nice, and polite staffs.

If you come to Yogyakarta city, don't ever think twice when you get offered to stay in Ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro Hotel.

Room Tip: Excellent services
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
ibis_Malioboro_Yk, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Ms. Lita Oktaviany S,

Warmest greeting from ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro..

It is nice to read your review about your wonderful stay at our hotel. We are really proud of having a guest like you. It is our happiness to know that your stay experience at our hotel meets your expectation. Such a positive energy for us to read your review. It motivates us to always provide the best service and facilities for our guests.
Please let us know if you plan to visit us in the near future. We would be happy to welcoming you back to Hotel ibis Yogyakarta Malioboro.
Thank you.