US$62
BHUMI Hostel(Yogyakarta)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$13
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed there for 10 nite as my base to yogja solo semarang dieng day trip.Small quite hotel located behind Warung Heru at Jalan Prawirotaman..Just beside Warung Heru a small lane to the hotel..The staff are friendly..hotel are clean..like the small garden..room are small big enough for 1 or 2 person..Nice terrace on the top floor which you can sit and rilex..Not suitable for family because of size..2 minit walk to Jalan Prawirotaman..lot of becak waiting to anywhere in yogja city..around 20ribu rupiah oneway to Jalan Malioboro..alot of western restaurant at Jalan Praworotaman but if u are looking for Asian Chinese Halal food..you should just walk to Warung Cak Sule at Jl. Parangtritis..Few minute walk from Oasis..The price is VERY REASONABLE..food is good nice and not expensive..

Room Tip: stay top floor..you get to sit at the terrace to rilex..and have privacy..ground floor facing small fish pool..
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank KL1668
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I really liked this place. It is small, but nice, a simple bed, small bathroom with hot shower, and an ok breakfast. The main reason for staying here was the location in Prawirotaman with great cafés and restaurants. The staff in the hotel is very nice and the only thing that really bugged me was that they did not clean the room even once during my 4 days stay. I had to asked to get the garbage bin taken out and the bathroom was never cleaned. Still, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were arriving in yogya in a national holiday. Normally we just go with highest trip advisor review to price. But this time almost everywhere was fully booked so we had little choice. And were a bit worried about some of the bad reviews this place had had.

I can safely say that this place has a bad rep that it doesn't deserve.
The staff were lovely and the room was nice too. It was fine.
The best bit is the location, on a quiet side street away from the key road that you want to be near.
Breakfast was basic, but standard.
Free tea and coffee is a big plus.
Staff were really helpful and even helped us book a Susi air flight that none of the travel agents could do.
Also we survived an earthquake here.

We had a ground floor room.
Would recommend.

Room Tip: We got ground floor room and it had a little veranda, and we liked that one.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank junglebeast
Reviewed 14 October 2013

first i came here,i must looking around bcoz this place not in the main of prawirotaman street,but you must looking an alley with mark name oasis hotel.i stayed for 2 days.with standard room.overall i like the place.very quite and far from disturbance.the interior room is very nice.it has television cable.the bathroom overall enough for me.i like the place.i"ll come here if i hv holiday jogja.nice place for stay.im from Jakarta.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I really wanted to love this hotel. It's budget priced and the staff are very friendly and it's located in a great area of Jogja, near lots of quality restaurants with abundant vegetarian options. My GF, who lives in Indonesia, is used to spartan accommodations and was far more generous in her appreciation of this place than I was. However, I have to be honest - this place has some big issues.

The biggest, in my mind, was the lack of hot water for showers. The water was room temperature at any hour of the day. That made for some miserable showers. (Indeed, the first thing I did when I get home was take a nice, long, hot shower!)

Secondly, the bathroom had abundant insects in it. Lines of tiny ants parading by, mosquitoes, little flies, and, most upsettingly, some little wormy things that seemed to come out of the water and squirmed about after showers. The mildew and old, rundown decor of the bathroom were disturbing too. I tried to spend as little time as possible in there.

The rest of the room was tiny and spartan as well. It was clean and comfortable, but barely fit the two of us (and we're very small people). The television only carried Indonesian channels. Luckily, we had brought some movies to watch on our laptop or we would have been stuck with some very boring and incomprehensible viewing options. They really need to shell out for cable so that there are options for non-Indonesian tenants.

Finally, although the courtyard of the building is lovely (with koi fish, adorable nightly gecko visitors, lots of plants, and attractive decor), they leave all sorts of stuff sitting out under the stairs, like towels on drying racks, children's toys, cleaning supplies, etc., that really detracts from the appearance of the place and makes it look like the sub-standard hotel that it really is.

We ate the breakfast there a few times and it was okay (fried egg sandwich with sambal, mayonnaise, cucumber, tomato and onion), but not the greatest. Although I loved staying in this part of town and would definitely stay in this neighborhood again, I can't say that I'd ever stay in this hotel again. There have to be better options for a similar price HAVE to be!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple