“Escape room with advanced technology”
Review of Chronosphere.ID

Chronosphere.ID
Ranked #26 of 51 Fun & Games in Jakarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 120 Minutes real-life room escape games are a type of physical adventure game in which people are locked in a room with other participants and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit. Chronosphere is taken from Greek, which is Khronos (Time) and Sphaira (Sphere). Chronosphere is a device which can move an object through space and time by creating a huge sphere. Every object inside the sphere will be frozen, except the Guardians of Time. The Heart of Chronosphere is needed as the source of the energy to activate the Chronosphere. With this device, the Guardians of Time are going to travel through space and time to build and fix the history as we know today. Brace yourself and save the World!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Escape room with advanced technology”
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

When you enter the building, you will instantly expect an escape room experience with advanced technology based on their futuristic waiting room decoration. And after I finished playing Episode I, the experience does live up to my initial expectation! Various sensors are spread all over the game room and will give you a 'wow' factor by just seeing them work in unexpected ways.

The riddles are quite challenging. However the best part of the challenge is that there is a clear direction on which riddle should be solved first and which riddle should we move on to. Therefore, Chronosphere challenges are more systemized than other escape games in Jakarta.

With hints from our friendly and helpful game master, we managed to escape the room before 2 hours ;). After the game, he told us what to expect in the next episodes. We felt more than intrigued to hear it, especially when he told about episode III where there won't be any padlocks used in the game. All of the riddles must be solved by sensors, such as sound, light, and motion.

For a price of about 200K IDR/person (depends on how many people you are playing with) we got 2 hours of playtime, and with those fancy sensors, I think it's quite a fair deal! Do visit within a week before / after your birthday to play for free.

This is my fifth escape room experience, and is definitely my favorite one. Can't wait to be back for the next episodes!

Visited September 2016
2 Thank Darren K

Jakarta, Indonesia
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“The hearth of chronospere”
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Feel as the time traveler, and we did 2 room at the same day, marathon from level 1 to level 2, this escape room has time traveler feel, where giving you a feeling how to resolve all the puzzle and ridle one by one, its good to know all story from begining, because u will needed it at the end of story

Visited June 2016
2 Thank Indra W
Serpong, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Journey Across the Time”
Reviewed May 23, 2016

It was my second experience in escape-room game (though I didn't want to count the first one).

Well, my friend asked me to join because they still need some people to play and I never thought this experience will be addictive as we keep play once a month in different places.

But this escape room left a deep impression...

(btw, we played the first episode)

First, our game master was very friendly and supportive. After we finished the game, he was willingly to answer our question as well as sharing his own experience playing other escape rooms. We could see that he has the passion on this business.

Second, the game itself has a great story-line and we weren't so blind inside (the clues weren't placed so randomly).

Third, the duration was quite long so it worth the money

And there are more great things inside but it would be better if we just try it ourselves

Looking forward to play the next episode!

Visited April 2016
1 Thank JessicaHelena92
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

I've visited this place with my friend, and we played episode II (light bringer) but for me, the ambiance and decoration is not interesting enough, and this episode lacks of physical activities, there must be some upgrades for this episode. The riddles are challenging and you need chemistry basic knowledge to solve one of the problem. Overall, we enjoyed it, we totally had a great time here.

Visited March 2016
2 Thank Antony S
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The most interesting and fun escape game in town!”
Reviewed January 13, 2016

First of all, I played escape room game before at three different places before I gave a try at Chronosphere.

I knew that I would be given 120 minutes instead of the usual 60 minutes.
I knew that there would be a storyline.
I knew that I would be expecting some new tricks.

However I didn't know Chronosphere.ID gave me one of the best reality games I ever played!

We're talking about the detailed concept here.

I am an avid reader and I'm totally into fantasy story so the whole idea of time traveling is fantastic for me. I love how the clues leading us carefully to the next secret.

I am also a person who loves to play games and this Escape Room Game offers you an RPG-styled escape play. The codes are not solved with just 'ordinary' keys. Goodness, the last moment is so awesome that I felt like I was playing a real RPG game!

All of all, I can't help but to expect myself playing the episode 2 soon!

Oh, right, Chronosphere.ID has the concept of 'episode' instead of 'theme'. So after you pass the episode 1, carry on to episode 2 afterwards. I recommend this lovely, fantastic game for all fans of escape room games!

Visited January 2016