“Interesting”

Chronosphere.ID
Ranked #33 of 58 Fun & Games in Jakarta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 120 Minutes real-life room escape games are a type of physical adventure game in which people are locked in a room with other participants and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit. Chronosphere is taken from Greek, which is Khronos (Time) and Sphaira (Sphere). Chronosphere is a device which can move an object through space and time by creating a huge sphere. Every object inside the sphere will be frozen, except the Guardians of Time. The Heart of Chronosphere is needed as the source of the energy to activate the Chronosphere. With this device, the Guardians of Time are going to travel through space and time to build and fix the history as we know today. Brace yourself and save the World!
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

I've visited this place with my friend, and we played episode II (light bringer) but for me, the ambiance and decoration is not interesting enough, and this episode lacks of physical activities, there must be some upgrades for this episode. The riddles are challenging and you need chemistry basic knowledge to solve one of the problem. Overall, we enjoyed it, we totally had a great time here.

2  Thank Antony S

Reviewed January 13, 2016

First of all, I played escape room game before at three different places before I gave a try at Chronosphere.

I knew that I would be given 120 minutes instead of the usual 60 minutes.
I knew that there would be a storyline.
I knew that I would be expecting some new tricks.

However I didn't know Chronosphere.ID gave me one of the best reality games I ever played!

We're talking about the detailed concept here.

I am an avid reader and I'm totally into fantasy story so the whole idea of time traveling is fantastic for me. I love how the clues leading us carefully to the next secret.

I am also a person who loves to play games and this Escape Room Game offers you an RPG-styled escape play. The codes are not solved with just 'ordinary' keys. Goodness, the last moment is so awesome that I felt like I was playing a real RPG game!

All of all, I can't help but to expect myself playing the episode 2 soon!

Oh, right, Chronosphere.ID has the concept of 'episode' instead of 'theme'. So after you pass the episode 1, carry on to episode 2 afterwards. I recommend this lovely, fantastic game for all fans of escape room games!

1  Thank erlias
Reviewed December 24, 2015

This escape game is located near my residence, and I passed many times before finally try this game. What I like from this escape game, they combine RPG with escape game. We equip with power up and cool gadget to help us accomplished our mission and escape the room. We also get smart card to record our best time and power up that we have gathered from previous eps. Oh ya, their 3rd eps is the only one escape game that doesnt using any padlocks, and all the 'locks' is controlled by centralized system. I dont know how they do it!

Reviewed November 16, 2015

Chronosphere has great game decoration but too many math puzzle , they have one of the best lobby I've ever seen.

ChronosphereID, Owner at Chronosphere.ID, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

Hello Michael, thank you for your review. we would like to inform our third episode has been launched. In this episode, you will not find any manual Pad lock or Gembok, we have created the first full tech escape room in Indonesia for this episode.

the minimum player for this episode is 4 persons, there is no math puzzle for this episode. furthermore, we have prepare another role play or power up for this episode, at episode 3, you can use time bender. it's special power for this episode.

we are looking forward your next visit.