Free cancellation until 08/01
  • Breakfast included
US$41
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$107
Citi M Hotel(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$21
US$60
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$159
Hotels.com
All reviewskuningan city mallindian foodwalking distancebuffet breakfastrooms are spaciouscity viewjakarta trafficbig roomstrategic locationfloortubsinkscbd
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Ok , this is one of the hotels when the website sells better than the actual experience. The rooms feels tired, and has long lived pass its glorious days, maybe in the 80s. I am ok with old hotels. Nevertheless, old hotels often , when it looks old, comes together with bad drainage in bathtubs and musty smalls..... that is something I really do not enjoy there, especially if the hotel wants to pitched itself as a luxurious one. They really need to improve in their cleanliness. Having said that, one of the best thing I experienced during the stay was the fresh Indian breads they offer during breakfast which is pretty authentic.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Good Hotel, nice spacious rooms. Hotel staff is okay, not much courteous. Good location of hotel with 2 malls nearby. Best part is Indian restaurant. The Indian food is delcious with good menu. It takes some time to serve you the food but food is nice.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Outdated and unclean. Dull and mundane. Worst breakfast buffet I’ve ever experienced; a remarkable technique of serving hot food cold, and cold food warm. The door staff, front desk and bar staff are the only people who seem to realise they’re working in a hotel. I advise you to avoid.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My 3rd stay @Manhattan Hotel, as a five star hotel (yes?) here I give comment:
Positive:
Location is very strategic, close to Kuningan City Mall, Ambasador Mall, ITC and Lotte Avenue
Tall building
FO staf Tina serve me better than the other day when I checked in
Very tidy room
Negative:
Bell boy/doorman staf need to be responsive to the guess especially when the carry big lugage (in is okay but when u check out seems they will ignore or pretend did not see)
If 5 star Hotel please act like 5 star hotel

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I chose Mars and Venus Suite. It was very terrible. I did checked in with my husband at 12 p.m. but they said that the check in time is 2 p.m. then we agreed to wait until 2 p.m. After that, I waited until 2 p.m. but the room was not ready yet. I and my husband waited until 3 p.m. I asked why they took so long to prepare the room, one of the staff said that the other guests are checked out just now then room need to be cleaned up and it's not done yet. Then I asked what time of the checked out time since it said on the website that 12 p.m. is the check out time. But, the staff said that because of it was long weekend, so the check out time is 2 p.m. Then I asked the other staff about the check out time, I asked because I was stayed there for long weekend too, so my thought about my check out time will be at 2 p.m. But the other staff said that the check out time is 12 p.m. Ugh, come on! Why they don't give better education for information to the staffs! Finally, at 3 p.m. they said that my room is ready. I went to my room after tired of waiting. I decided to soak myself on the bathup because of tired after a long wait. But another problem came up, the hot water can't work well. I'm too tired to communicate to the staff since the quality of the staffs are like that. Then I decided to throw the water away but the water sucker can not work properly. It was bad. The very bad is ... because the water sucker can not work properly then the water pooled until the next morning.
Disaster happened again at breakfast time, it was crowded, some of the guests didn't get the seats, so they have to wait. The foods are so-so, nothing is delicious. I won't ever come back to that hotel again, the Mars and Venus suite room was sucks, cleanliness was bad. It doesn't feasible to be called as "suite room".

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple