Free cancellation until 07/25
US$46
US$37
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

All reviewskuningan city mallindian foodwalking distancebuffet breakfastrooms are spaciouscity viewjakarta trafficbig roomstrategic locationfloortubsinkscbd
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Outdated and unclean. Dull and mundane. Worst breakfast buffet I’ve ever experienced; a remarkable technique of serving hot food cold, and cold food warm. The door staff, front desk and bar staff are the only people who seem to realise they’re working in a hotel. I advise you to avoid.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My 3rd stay @Manhattan Hotel, as a five star hotel (yes?) here I give comment:
Positive:
Location is very strategic, close to Kuningan City Mall, Ambasador Mall, ITC and Lotte Avenue
Tall building
FO staf Tina serve me better than the other day when I checked in
Very tidy room
Negative:
Bell boy/doorman staf need to be responsive to the guess especially when the carry big lugage (in is okay but when u check out seems they will ignore or pretend did not see)
If 5 star Hotel please act like 5 star hotel

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I chose Mars and Venus Suite. It was very terrible. I did checked in with my husband at 12 p.m. but they said that the check in time is 2 p.m. then we agreed to wait until 2 p.m. After that, I waited until 2 p.m. but the room was not ready yet. I and my husband waited until 3 p.m. I asked why they took so long to prepare the room, one of the staff said that the other guests are checked out just now then room need to be cleaned up and it's not done yet. Then I asked what time of the checked out time since it said on the website that 12 p.m. is the check out time. But, the staff said that because of it was long weekend, so the check out time is 2 p.m. Then I asked the other staff about the check out time, I asked because I was stayed there for long weekend too, so my thought about my check out time will be at 2 p.m. But the other staff said that the check out time is 12 p.m. Ugh, come on! Why they don't give better education for information to the staffs! Finally, at 3 p.m. they said that my room is ready. I went to my room after tired of waiting. I decided to soak myself on the bathup because of tired after a long wait. But another problem came up, the hot water can't work well. I'm too tired to communicate to the staff since the quality of the staffs are like that. Then I decided to throw the water away but the water sucker can not work properly. It was bad. The very bad is ... because the water sucker can not work properly then the water pooled until the next morning.
Disaster happened again at breakfast time, it was crowded, some of the guests didn't get the seats, so they have to wait. The foods are so-so, nothing is delicious. I won't ever come back to that hotel again, the Mars and Venus suite room was sucks, cleanliness was bad. It doesn't feasible to be called as "suite room".

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Possibly the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
This supposed 5 star hotel offers : dirty rooms, with torn sheets, torn curtains that were once white but are now a dubious cream, brown, and black color... A middle-of-the-night need for a hot tea lead me to the surprising discovery of the ant colony that I seemed to share my room and complimentary coffee/sugar/tea bar with... these were swarming around the sachets and coffee cups. Once I switched on the lights, the ants went right back to the safety of their home within the wood paneling.
The bathtub was damaged to the point that I could see the raw steel beneath the porcelain / plastic veneer. Shower curtain was dirty and mildew covered. Toilet was leaking and had been so for a long time as had eaten through the tiles.
Not that you would want to spend anytime in the shower or bath, as the tepid water was as "hot-hot' as maintenance claimed to get it.
Room service delivery brings you dirty plates, half rotten lemon for your actually very tasty soup.
Wifi disconnects the second you step into the elevator and you must reenter your password every time.
Swipe cards giving you access to your room floor and room would alternatively work for one - NEVER both, obliging you to go back to reception to reprogram the card.
VERY friendly staff who did their best to make the experience less bad.

Room Tip: go to another hotel and get a room there
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Location was good for weekend bcos Kuningan area is not jammed packed on Sats and Suns. It is also very near to Kuningan City.... Barely 3mins walk.

Premise was above average. It's a high building so am assuming that the view would be better than mine. Lobby was pleasant.

Staff were polite and helpful. Some I dare say are very tolerant to other guests who need to understand that they should learn some manners to the front desk.

Bfast was normal, nothing to shout about but does serve its purpose well.

Room was big and the Aircon even at lowest felt like I was in Antarctica. I left my penguin costume at home.... What a waste.

The Bar in the 33rd floor was a tad sad. Not many patrons at all but the hotel gives a discount booklet so a Highball costs only usd5 ... Cannot complain there.

The Spa was good and full service. Has proper packages and with discounts, a Lulur package is only usd25. Awesome much.

So all was good till the 2nd night. Some night crawlers paid me a visit.... Sigh. A family of em.... 3 cockroaches. I transformed into Kungfu Panda and 'shhkedish' them to cockroach heaven.

In a nutshell, all was good. I gave 3 stars rating due to its cleanliness issue. Other than that, it would have been all good.

Manager.. you may want a word or 2 with the housekeeping team?

P.S visit the pool, it's a medium sized city infinity pool that overlooks the elevated road below. The night view is not too shabby from there.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo