The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$51
Priceline
US$174
TripAdvisor
1,807 results
All reviewsasia restaurantmayfair suitegrand roomthe club loungewalk in closethotel experiencerooms are hugeluxury hotelmemorable stayexcellent staypacific placebusiness tripspecial thanksroom serviceexcellent hotelstandard roomf b
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been there for my dad's colleague's son's wedding, and that's my first experience in 5 stars hotel >.<
The room is very spacious, I don't know what type of room we got but there's a king size bed, working table, sofa and low table. there are dressing room separated from bathroom and bedroom, and they provide clothing iron with the ironing board. the bathroom is extra spacious, with separated shower and bathtub. the water pressure is really really nice, and I really enjoyed my bath there. and the best part is their towel and bathrobe, it's so thick, soft and fluffy.
The breakfast selection is so large, Indonesian, Asian, Western, you name it. their staff is roaming around to offer tea/coffee, or offering help if you look lost (like we did LOL). I really wished someday I could stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my second trip to Jakarta in the last six months. This time, I had the opportunity to stay at the Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan for a couple of nights. The hotel itself is in great condition and the grounds are lovely. My room was huge, clean and well maintained. The differentiator for me was the staff who were very congenial and helpful.

Room Tip: Choosing a high floor makes for a quiet stay.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service staff are very polite & accomodating. We opted for club lounge, there was a lot of food,drinks, very spacious and a billiard room. The gym & Pool was big & clean. You can have a massage at their spa at a good price not too pricey. There’s a shuttle available every 20 minutes that takes you to the mall... The room is big & amenities. The room with breakfast included is the best option. They have healthy food, Asian & good old bacon & eggs

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Ritz Carlton in Mega Kuningan, Jakarta is an excellent hotel. The staff is friendly and nice. The room that I had was very spacious. It had floor to ceiling glass panels on two sides affording a tremendous city view. One side faced east and in the morning one woke with golden shafts of sunlight illuminating the room. The location is also quite good, very close to the center of the city. The breakfast spread was huge including some Indian food, which admittedly wasn't nearly as good. However, full marks to the chef for trying.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room with the city view.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staffs are good in speaking in English and very accommodating. Function rooms are tidy. We enjoyed our stayed there as we organized a 3-day event at Mutiara 8 & 9. I recommend this hotel for business purposes.