Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotelUS$54
eDreamsUS$54
StayForLongUS$69
1,805 results
All reviews double tree kids club open restaurant warm cookies almond croissant cikini train station the executive lounge swimming pool nice pool breakfast buffet is business trip pleasant stay many choices f b late check gym cinema
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

The food taste is quite good and I like the dessert so much. But have to make more variety for the dessert. For the main course quite complete and I like so much with grilled pizza they have! Very yum!! Thank you for mba Kenny, mba Sisca, mas Benny and all staff who is very very helpful!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear bellaassiregar,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant and the array of foods we served. I am also glad to know that you found our team helpful. I have noted your comment about the dessert variety and we will make improvements where necessary.

We look forward to welcoming you back to DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta.

Reviewed 17 March 2021

“DoubleTree, DoubleHappy
Big Cookies, Big Kiss”
(~Tsaqif Zayyan, 9yo~)

Perfect, everything was perfect. Would highly recomend it.
Excellent quality and experience. Top class standards in all categories. All exactly what we expected.
My son gave awesome 100 stars to the General Manager and all his fabulous team!.

We tried to find a top class accommodation with beautiful city view, lovely big pool, a highly accomplished staff team, comfortable amenities and of course implement COVID-19 Health Protocol. Made a call and got Rizal who responded to all my questions clearly and nicely, after speaking with him... I didn’t need to think twice. Stop looking other place and click! I booked a Suite room.

It is always great when you find - in one place - just what you are looking for.
Start with DoubleTree famous cookies - a big chocolate chip cookies that a “cookie hunter” must try and won’t forget! then the afternoon tea, evening cocktail, and breakfast. All food was superb and presented beautifully! Bravo Chef!
My son’s favorite snacks after swim: a glass of ‘warm chocolate’ and almond croissant, perfect warm, perfect taste! c’est très bon!! Two thumbs up for the restaurant!

The suite room was very spacious, has a big window with beautiful city view! Extremely comfortable, spotlessly clean and great Wi-Fi. Faultless!
The Lagoon pool is so lovely, my son didnt want to leave and now he couldn’t wait to return.

We loved the peace, the flexibility and the warmest hospitality here. The staff were all very pleasant and professional. Our special thanks to Rizal who delivered excellent service from start to finish, making sure our stay was relaxing and enjoyable. He is more than just outstanding. The FO Manager Iqbal was awesome! Very friendly! Made my son feel very welcomed and would love to stay here again!. We dont forget a very nice reception Okta, and at the pool: Amar, Dinda and of course to housekeeping who has prepared our room super clean and the cutey towel art on the bed.. love this so much!
Our BIG thank you to the whole DoubleTree FABULOUS team for making our stay wonderful!.
Till we meet again!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Tresvel

Dear Tresvel,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro and thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family had a wonderful time with us, and that you enjoyed the facilities and services provided by our team. It is such a pleasure to learn that your stay with us exceeded your expectation. Your kind compliments are greatly appreciated and I will certainly share the personal mentions with the team as motivations for better services in the future.

We are all looking forward to welcome you and your family back to DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta.

Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed as a diamond, compared to my previous stays in other city, I honestly didn’t feel “welcomed” here.
Queued for the checkin, the staff was just doing basic, even forgot to explain the hotel facility, the breakfast.etc

Got upgraded to executive room, just standard room with executive benefit (which is already included on myway benefit). They said no suite available, yet I could find it on the Hilton App
No greetings, notes, just a basic room
I dunno, maybe i just expected to much..
Room cleanliness needs improvement!!

The executive lounge still closed during this pandemic, so afternoon tea and evening cocktail served in room, they’re acceptable tho.

Breakfast has extensive food options, i love the almond croissant and dim sum, other than that, just acceptable.

Last, you surely needs to improve your hospitality, especially in the restaurant, some of your staff are just ignorant.

Im still considering wether I should continue staying here or moving to other hotel

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Bartos J
DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro, Manajer Umum at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Dear Mr. Bartos J,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta - Diponegoro for your recent visit and I appreciate the feedback shared following your stay.

Please accept my apologizes for any disappointment experienced with us, especially if we have not met your expectations in terms of consistency as well as the room cleanliness. I trust that my senior management team member had reached out to you directly and met you in person for us to keep our promise and make it right in a timely manner. We thank you for your understanding while we navigating through this pandemic and continuously adjust our services to meet and even aim to exceed our loyal customers expectation. Our suites upgrades are on high demand, however due to the very limited number of these units, the teams do their best to accommodate it whenever possible and based on hotel discretion.

Your feedback is of an important value to us, we thank you for taking the time to share it and please rest assured that positive and constructive comments have been well received and shared with the concerned department heads for continuous improvement. In addition, I am very glad that we have managed to recover your stay and regain your trust.

On a final note, please let me know if I can be of any assistance at any time and hope you could give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future should your travels bring back to our area.

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

My first time stayed in hilton at 17-21 feb 2021. I’m really impressed with how clean the hotel, very well trained staff. My personal gratitude to your staff especially the one who really special is Kenny from the reception who provided the service above and beyond, she has very wonderful personality, always smiling and attentive, she is the best asset to the company.
My stays during four days was really wonderful at hilton and Im so happy to share this. All your staff from up to bottom always has smile and how amazing they do the job.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro, Manajer Umum at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta - Diponegoro, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear carney7785,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review after your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback on our service and facilities.

Equally pleasing is to read that the team has been able to uphold the signature DoubleTree by Hilton “CARE” culture in ensuring that every aspect of a guest's stay is taken care of. Your kind compliments are much appreciated and we will certainly share the personal mentions with the team. It is always a great motivation for all of us here to note that we have added value to a guest's stay.

Thank you once again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Double tree Jakarta feels like my second home after Bandung, Bali and Doha. I have stayed here many times as a Diamond member. The team treat and served me like a queen. This time on my staycation experience, I get special surprise from my husband and the team. They arrange special valentine decoration room with flowers and chocolate love cake for me. Look so sweet and it touch my heart. Unforgettable moments lovely. Thank you The team ; Evellyn, Rendi, Fadoil, Dinda, Milla, Agus OPEN, they’re so nice to me also the other team that I can’t mentions one by one. See you next.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear renijayanti,

Greetings from the DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta-Diponegoro and thank you very much for sharing your feedback. We value your feedback as it helps us to focus on what is important to our guests.

I'm pleased to hear, that our Team Members made you Feel at Home and foster the CARE culture the DoubleTree is know for. Thank you for your kind recommendation and it would be our pleasure to be of service to you again in the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you back during your next trip to Jakarta.