“Traditional Food”

Kafe Betawi Cilandak
Ranked #5,893 of 8,436 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of the nice place for Indonesian traditional food. I love the Lontong Cap Gomeh. But I think they need to train their waiter/waitresses to give a better service. They tend to not supervise the guests, look arounf to see who needs to be served. Because few times, we have to kept on waving and calling them and waited to be served although the resto was not really packed.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Arrived around 1pm - service e was slow to recognize we were there, even though there were minimal people. We ordered sate ayam and it was delivered cold and sent it back. We had to ask for a spoon and fork ---- all in all a sad place to enjoy a Saturday lunch - we won't be back there and suggest the same for
Others who are considering going there !

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Located 1 st floor at Cilandak Town Square mall. Numerous indonesian dishes to try ........too many to mention.I ate the " kari chicken" - not the curry ( indian style) that i xpected but more like " lemak ". Ordered " alvocado " juice, the one sold in smaller restaurants is cheaper n nicer. My family chose different dish like, gaduh gaduh, soto , satay- taste ok ok only.Price is reasonable n seating comfortable.Service ok.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I can't find a nicer word other than RUDE that made me waited for more than half an hour only to tell me that they forgot to input my order.

I immediately left the restaurant.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

Definitely the expectation of visiting this restaurant is getting the taste of authentic betawi food and the ambiance also. Nevertheless, the food taste is not so Betawi, the spices aren't so tasteful. We ordered Laksa, Rujak with noodle (forgot the name) and Mie Kangkung. The nicest one was Rujak with noodle which I forgot the menu name. Yes, we over expect for the Mie Kangkung, a bit disappointed because the noodle used was similar with spaghetti whereas we expect the traditional one. The ambiance was not so supporting also, we thnk we will listen the old voice of Benyamin Sueb or other oldies Betawi song, there was even no music when we came there...