Hotel Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$244
US$154
US$65
US$51
1,114 results
All reviewsle barsuperior suitesquare restaurantpremier loungetikaaccor memberwelcome drinkfront officespecial thanksnice hotelcheck in processexecutive floorconvenience storebusiness triphotel facilitiesnice roomservice staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice and beat services provided by Rossi who is the friendly girl to give the help all the time.

Whenever need any additional services, the girl always gives a hand to done it.

Will come back to this hotel for next business trip

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
NOVOTEL_GAJAH_MADA, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Stanleyc551,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada

We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the helpfulness and assistance of our associates and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. Your kind words have been passed on to our teams and particularly to Ms. Rossi who made your stay a pleasant one. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

We thank you for your continued support and hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Alway stay this hotel however my last stay was disappointment .book a suite and give me a room 2301 and end up the air-con not working well.i couldn’t sleep well for the 1st night as the room is too hot.ask for change of rooms and room were fully booked. Only manage to change room on second day.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank amosh279

Dear Amosh279,

We appreciate your patronage and continued support to Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada.

Please accept our sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience due to technical issue in your room. It was regrettable that we were running full and not able to move you on the same day. However, I would like to assure you that we have taken necessary steps to rectify the issues.

We sincerely hope this experience does not impair your trust in Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada and we are looking forward to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed in various Accor brands in Indonesia and Novotel Gajah Mada has the best hospitality that I have ever experience. Concierge Sudiro was extreme helpful, he have me dining recommendations, places to go and took his time to explain to me more about Jakarta.

During Check-In, i met Ms Alin from Front Desk. She was very professional, very efficient and gave a warm smile. I accidentally left my Accor card on the counter and she promptly called my room to offer the card to be delivered immediately with a plate of fruits.

I am extremely pleased with their service. I am sure it is due to good management team. Kudos guys.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Feroz R,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada.

We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the helpfulness and assistance of our associates and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. Your kind words have been passed on to our teams and particularly to Mr. Sudiro and Ms. Alin who made your stay a pleasant one. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoy my dinner time at Le Bar Novotel. Good food (french fries and mushroom soup) and good drink with afordable price too (bali hai buy 1 get 1). Thanks for your service Wirda. I would love to have visit again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
NOVOTEL_GAJAH_MADA, General Manager at Hotel Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Victor E,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Jakarta Gajah Mada.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Good place, good ambience, and good service today! Just hang out with friend at le bar, and for back sound of music is very good. And thank you for, rendy, ihsan, and cindy. Feels like home when they serve us. Keep it up!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends