All reviews blok m beautiful hotel nasi japanese restaurant junior suite shopping mall the hotel staff other hotels internet connection walking distance star hotel business trip strategic location short stay swimming pool aoki secretariat
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Walked arround at JCC Ballroom to see wedding expo which have followed by top hotels and EO in Jakarta. I spent my time more than 4 hours to see arround and one of the booth that stole my attention was booth from Hotel Gran Mahakam. The creativity to create decoration was amazed and made it different with others. Combination flowers with blue lightting made their decoration live and so beautiful...really beautiful.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GranMahakamHotel, Resident Manager at Hotel Gran Mahakam Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to express this review on TripAdvisor and beauty pictures from the Hotel Gran Mahakam's stand. Glad to know that you like our booth decoration at Jakarta Wedding Festival which is we made the flower from paper and we are also nominated as one of the best stand design. Looking forward to see you again at the next exhibiton and we are waiting your visit to Hotel Gran Mahakam.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The hotel is a bit outdated, but nice and friendly. The staff is very polite, friendly and helpfull. The swimmingpool is not very big, but sufficient to have a nice swim. The rooms are not very large but the bed is nice. I would come back.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GranMahakamHotel, Resident Manager at Hotel Gran Mahakam Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time to write this review and we appreciate your input regarding Hotel Gran Mahakam services. We hope you had a great experience stay with us and looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I come to Jakarta several times a year on business and the Gran Mahakam is my home away from home. The room is always clean, comfortable and welcoming. The staff always treats me like family and the food and drink are just what I need after a long day. I always ask my company to get me a room at the Mahakam when I come here.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor about your stay experience and thank you for choosing Hotel Gran Mahakam as your second home to stay during your visit to Jakarta, it is a pleasure for us to serve you and make you feel comfortable while away from home. We are glad to know that your enjoy our service and satisfied. Hopefully to see you again for the next trip to Jakarta.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel feels very luxurious with gold, marble, velvet and fresh flowers all around the lobby and bar. My room was very comfortable, with a lovely big bed and plush pillows and every kind of amenity supplied in the bathroom. There's also a fantastic range of TV stations. The only disappointment was that the paintwork was a little grubby in areas, which only stood out because it was in stark contrast to the high standard of the rest of the room. The breakfast buffet is wonderful, with omelettes and eggs made to order and a large range of other western and Asian options. The hotel is near a couple of small parks, rare in Jakarta and quite pleasant to stretch the legs in away from the busy streets. There's also a lot of restaurants and bars within walking distance - I can highly recommend the Indonesian restaurant around the corner from the hotel (go right as you exit).

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
GranMahakamHotel, Resident Manager at Hotel Gran Mahakam Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Gran Mahakam, Jakarta - Indonesia!

Thank you for your time to express this review on TripAdvisor. Glad to know you enjoyed the room and we hope you had a great stay. Please take our sincere apologize regarding the paintwork in the room, we will input this comment to the concern department. Near the hotel you also can find many shopping center only five minutes away and many restaurants as well. Hopefully we have other chance to welcome you back soon at the next visit to Jakarta.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

This is my first time i stay in this hotel , it was such a great experience to stay in this hotel . I was happy to got best service the smile and sincerely from Mr.Donny Hoo when i stay in this hotel , the front office team was very friendly , they working very profesionally , and going to the room , the room was fantastic !! For sure the Housekeeping team well done to do the task !! Never regret to stay here , i recommended to my colleague and friends !! Special Thanks to Front Office Team and Housekeeping Team , You made me so comfortable to stay in Hotel Gran Mahakam !!

Room tip: Near by the swimming pool

Dear Guest,

Greeting from Hotel Gran Mahakam, Jakarta - Indonesia!
Thank you for your time to write this review on TripAdvisor regarding your first experience stay with us. Glad to know that you had a great stay and satisfied with our service. Thank you for recommend Hotel Gran Mahakam to your colleague and friends, its such a honor for us. We can't wait to welcome you back soon at the next trip to Jakarta for another interesting experience.