1,087 results
All reviews intercontinental hotel rasa restaurant mid plaza business trip lobby bar premier room sized bed my colleague executive floor business district late check buffet breakfast japanese restaurant pleasant stay traffic jam grand indonesia shopping mall
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Due to business meetings I have stayed a lot in Jakarta the last weeks. The staff at the Executive Lounge are fantastic service minded and helpful, making my stay pleasant and comfortable. My home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
InterConJakarta, Customer Care at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Per1388,

Thank you for your recent stay and we appreciate your review of our hotel.

We are glad to hear that you found our staff especially at our club lounge to your liking. It is our objective to meet the expectations of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear the good feedback from our satisfied guest.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay during 16-17 NYE. Stayed at their studio suites which cost me around IDR 2,5 million. For me it was not as exxy as other five stars hotel rate during NYE, and for the cost i already got a suite room. The room was very nice, the aircon was nice as well, the bathroom has seperate shower and bathub. I love their calm and relaxing hotel ambience.

By staying at their suite or one bed room suite you will also get a lounge pass to have dinner at their club lounge as well as breakfast at rasa restaurant. Overall it was a pleasant stay..

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Tissa K,

Thank you for your recent stay and we appreciate your review of our hotel.

We are glad to hear that you have an overall satisfying experience with us. It is our objective to meet the expectations of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear the good feedback from our satisfied guest.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

On a Business trip to Indonesia I spent three nights at the Jakarta Intercontinental Midplaza.
As usual before travelling, I read some of the previous guest reviews on both the IHG and Tripadvisor web sites. I was quite apprehensive about staying at this hotel after reading some quite negative reviews, but decided to go with my own experiences within the IHG ‘Brand’. As it turned out, my instincts served me well.
From my late afternoon arrival to my late evening departure after a three day stay, all I can say is that I had a wonderful experience and have no adverse comments.
Two days before my arrival I sent an e-mail to the Concierge to arrange my limousine transfer from the International airport to the hotel, which I was informed would take anywhere between 30 – 45 minutes depending on traffic conditions. The inward transfer was 35 minutes, late afternoon, and the outward transfer was 45 minutes mid-evening. This service was very efficient and is worth arranging pre-arrival.
From the minute I arrived in the hotel to the time of my departure, all I can say is that the staff throughout were wonderful, they all spoke very good English, they were all very efficient, and all so very friendly and helpful.
My Club Room on the 14th Floor was very nice indeed, and as it was a corner suite there were views in two directions. The room itself was very spacious, very clean and well maintained having all of the usual IHG amenities.
Finally, the Club Lounge. The quality of the service provided by the Club Lounge Team is as good as that provided by any of the other Intercontinental Hotel in the Arabian Gulf region, and other areas in the Far East. The variety of food and beverages served at breakfast were more than adequate, and caters to quite a range of clientele of varying nationalities. The evening Cocktails and Buffet are again more than adequate, with fresh dishes being prepared by the Lounge Chef. Cocktails and wines provided were of a high standard.

Stayed: December 2016
InterConJakarta, Customer Care at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Mike M,

Thank you for your recent stay during your business trip and we appreciate your review of our hotel.

We are delighted to hear that you had an overall satisfying experience during your first stay with us . It is our objective to meet the expectations of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear the good feedback from our satisfied guest.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

My first visit at Intercontinental Hotel Jakarta. It was a pleasant and comfortable stay.
All the staff were great, absolutely great and excellent. Whenever you go, and the staff meet you, they always put their smile and greetings. Like, I was amazed with their excellent service. Really. Even the housekeeper, concierge, front desk, greeter and security were really welcoming.
The girls who standby beside the Front Desk using black uniform, are they Guest Relation? In my opinion, Guest relations supposed to be more attentive to every guest. Not just standing, but also approach some guest, etc.
Breakfast at Rassa was great. The food was delicious, fast service, amazing and friendly bartender, great server and the supervisor doing a good job to make sure the breakfast goes smoothly. The chefs at the food stall also great and creates delicious food. Well done to everyone.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
InterConJakarta, Customer Care at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Kimkimiee77,

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

It was my first time staying at Intercontinental Jakarta. The buffet breakfast was fantastic with selection of Indonesian and Western cuisine and the ambient was great.

It is located in business district in jakarta. The hotel is modern high rise building. My room was very comfy with large plasma screen TV. It was very easy to go around Jakarta.

Overall I had pleasant stay and no complaints about the hotel. Keep up the good work.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends

Dear 欣安 林,

Thank you for your recent stay and we appreciate your review of our hotel.

We are delighted to hear that you had an overall satisfying experience during your first stay with us. It is our objective to meet the expectations of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear the good feedback from our satisfied guest.