US$217
  • Pool
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$78
US$70
Regalhotel.com
  • Restaurant
Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$110
HolidayInn.com
US$205
US$189
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$92
Hotel Direct
US$337
US$292
US$473
US$401
All reviewssliding doornathan roadthe holiday innhandy phonetoilet and shower roomgreat locationstay in tsim sha tsuisingle roomnot hesitate to stay here againkowloon stationcozy roomhotel wifismall lobbytv channelsboutique hotelother hotelsairport shuttle
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this on a booking site. The hotel is what you get foe the price. The location is very good for Kowloon, within walking distance to shops, metro stations, ferry terminals etc. We even got a slice of a view (not by accident, I did pay for it). Hardly any lobby. The rooms are small bur functional. The sink is outside and the sliding door is shared between toilet and shower room. Back wall of the bathroom/toilet is a wall of glass, for everyone outside to see your naked glory!
The beds were comfortable, nice pillows and towels and standard amenities. It met our most important requirements.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Andy T, Manager at Harbour Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for your stay and feedback, hope will serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

16/02/18 - 4 nights

Grumpy lady on reception, no real customer service skills.

High season - Paying 3 times more than I usually would.

I was pleased when advised I had been upgraded. However when I got to my room it was smaller than the other rooms I have been in and it was nothing special compared to other rooms. I am regular return guest so please do not treat me as an idiot, I know what the basic rooms look like and this was not an upgrade.

This was a twin share and was shocked to see we didn't actually have a separate bathroom to the room, the toilet only had a shower curtain to cover it, there was minimal privacy and you could hear everything in the toilet which was a little embarrassing when you share your room with your mother.

The beds were squashed together, not much room at all.

This time of year you will be charged 3 times the normal price and don't expect anything extra for this.

My toiletries in my room were not fully refreshed each day and neither were my fortune cookies which were when I stay last year, no big deal about the cookies but you do come to expect that your room will be fully refreshed.

Massive dirty stains in hallway (see photo). The rooms are generally very clean though and do come with a complimentary handy phone which will make your stay in Hong Kong more enjoyable and easier to find your way around the city, it also comes with free international calls.

Location is quite OK, located on Mody road just down the road from Nathan road (connecting), be prepared to be harrassed on the corners by Indian people trying to sell you watches, suits, handbags, etc. Just keep your head down and say 'no thanks' and walk away. I have been here 6 times so I am very used to it.

My 3rd last review of Harbour Bay Hotel was 5 stars.

My 2nd last review of Harbour Bay Hotel was 4 stars.

This review of Harbour Bay Hotel is 2 stars.

It is fair to say that the service and quality of rooms have gone down in my view.

Easiest mode of transport from the airport would be Uber or catching bus A21. The express airport train might be express but you do have to get off then get on a bus.

Sth Melbourne's (Australia) #1 Reviewer

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank FREEDOM0710
Andy T, Manager at Harbour Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

First of all, thank you very much for your stay and continuous support since last year, we were extremely sorry for our colleagues had overlooked your staying record in our hotel, that we should have assigned the same or similar room for you, hope did not spoil your holiday in Hong Kong this time. Besides,be frankly, less discount could be offered to OTA booking with very high occupancy for the period of Chinese New Year you booked this year, or you might check other direct booking channel in the future. Again, we apologized for your unhappy stay this time, we promise that we will do much better, and hope will serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Great location -- within easy walking distance of shopping, the Peninsula Hotel, Star Ferry, and good viewing location for the evening Symphony of Light. VERY easy to get to by the inexpensive airport bus. Room was adequate size and had more in-room amenities than expected for the price -- slippers, safe, refrig, GREAT shower, toiletries, coffee maker, wi-fi, plus a converter plug and a handy phone for use during your stay.
Close to places to buy snacks (7-11) and several restaurants of varying price points.
This is not a 5-star hotel (solid 3-1/2 stars) but a VERY good value.
Would definitely stay there again and have recommended to friends.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Andy T, Manager at Harbour Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you very much for your stay and feedback, hope will serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel offer spacious room (for Hong Kong standard).

Pros:-
-good location within walking distance to shopping malls, famous Jenny’s cookies outlet, MRT & etc.
-clean and spacious room

Cons:-
-don’t expect great view from your room if you booked standard room.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Andy T, Manager at Harbour Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for your stay and feedback, hope will serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Booked a twin room city view. Good that it's in the corner so we had great light. Bed and pillows are comfortable. They separate the toilet and bath, and sink, which is okay. Has amenities like toiletries, slippers and towels. Clean room and hotel overall. One is paying for the amazing location as the hotel itself is very small and narrow but room size is as expected in Hong Kong. Just beside Holiday Inn where the airport express bus stops. Less than a minute walk to K11 elevator that brings you down to the TST station area, then a couple more minutes to the station/platform itself. Cons are walls may be too thin as there was a time we can hear our neighbor (so request a high, quiet or corner room). Reception staff not as friendly compared with other hotels.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Andy T, Manager at Harbour Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you so much for your stay and feedback, we had instructed our colleagues to treat our guest as a friend, hope did not bother you too much this part, hope will serve you again in the future.