“Definitely a Thai Massage”

Sala Raj Thai Traditional Massage
Ranked #2 of 118 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Look better,Feel better. Sala Raj offers Thai Traditional Massage and Facial Treatment.Sala Raj welcomes you every day to enhance your personal well-being with facial treatment and a selection of Aroma Therapy treatments. Our Signature Massage will soothe your body and re-energize mind and soul.Our facial treatment will rejuvenate and hydrate your skin while smoothing your face at the same time.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I had my Thai massage experience in a marvellous place in Bangkog and I visited it after a suggestion by my hotel. It reminded me the sense of Bangkok: it was relaxing, in a clean (even small) place and the staff was gentle. They asked me to pay only when I confirmed that I enjoyed it.

4  Thank Leonidas Anthop... L
in 5 reviews
"tension"
"skills"

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Right off the plane & I started reading reviews and I couldn’t be happier with the service and massage. Very professional and just as good as I had in Thailand. Well worth the visit and excellent value for money.

1  Thank Darren A
Reviewed 16 March 2018

This is not a typical HK Thai massage shop. I stopped in by chance when my normal shop was closed and was very happy with the professional traditional Thai massage. Went back a couple weeks later and had same excellent massage service. The owner clearly cares about her customers and runs a reputable business. A welcome change from other shops in the area.

Not inexpensive but worth the extra little bit they charge. Highly recommend, but advise you book a day in advance.

1  Thank HKExpat418
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place the staff are very friendly and kind they got tea and other stuff
Will definitely comeback

1  Thank Morgan F
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Both my hubby and Myself did a marathon 2days ago here in HongKong and was desperately looking for a good massage via Trip Advisor. Called a few others TOP on the list but they are all fully booked. However We got lucky and a surprise plus wonderful massage session here at Sala Raj. Not difficult to locate the shop as it’s relatively near to MTR station with 3-5min walk. The shop entrance is in between rows of shops but the direction signboard on the street is helpful if you search for them carefully. Very cosy shop and the massage bed comes with bed warmer too. My masseuse name “Si” and I regret with only 1hour 30min session which I should have ask for a longer session. It was yesterday we went for the massage and today my backaches from my marathon is totally gone !