Lowest prices for your stay
$82
$82
Free cancellation until 12/04/22
Destinia.com
$73
Priceline$82
Hotels.com$82
Travelocity$82
All reviews nathan road small sofa good size water pressure mongkok hk
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

The Holiday Inn Express Mongkok is located not far from Nathan Road in a vibrant, residential part on Kowloon. I visited Hong Kong during a time when protests had been occurring across the city but I saw no sign of demonstrations and felt quite safe all the time during my 4 night stay. My hotel must have had low occupancy as I saw very few people in reception or the breakfast room during my stay. This was very sad as Hong Kong is such a fantastic city to visit and it doesn't deserve to be deserted by international travellers. Hong Kong people have a bit of a reputation of being unfriendly but this was not the case at the Holiday Inn Express Mongkok.The reception staff were very friendly and accommodating, the housekeeping staff did a great job servicing my room and the staff in the breakfast room couldn't do enough to be helpful. My room was an ok size by Hong Kong standards. The bed was huge and very, very comfortable. The rooms decor is a lil' dated and could do with an update but was still clean and functional. I experienced no problems during my stay and Im sure if I had, it would have been attended to promptly. I would have no hesitation in staying here again. I only hope that next time the hotel is full and tourists are again swarming to this amazing city.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank cmmf11
Reviewed December 16, 2019

rooms are quite large given you are in the center of mongkok. staff are nice and accommodating too. i love the Spire welcome amenity which gives me some additional snacks. the only downside is the breakfast which is plated compared to the usual buffet breakfast of HIExpress around the globe that i have tried. over-all it was a satisfying stay!

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank japitowsh
Reviewed November 16, 2019

We stayed here one night while returning home. They promptly responded to my email inquiry outlining various transportation choices from the airport with approximate times and costs. When we got there the staff was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and setting up a taxi for the morning. We had an enjoyable meal at the Cantonese restaurant just across the street. The decor is typical and the room small but efficient. There was a window seat where you could sit and look at the city. The glass block in the shower was also a nice touch. The hotel was quiet and we got a great night’s sleep before the long flight home. Thanks!

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank 363suzannek
Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

Only stayed 1 night but was better than I thought it would be. The staff were friendly and welcoming and the room size for Hong Kong was good. Bathroom was clean as was the room. Breakfast was a bit cold and could of done with a second one as it was a set menu a bit small. Hence that’s the only reason for only giving 4 stars. Overall I would stay again as the location is handy to everything

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank gman174
Reviewed September 2, 2019

Overall we had a good time. If I have to mention that must be improved is - breakfast. Though the staff is quite courteous, but as guests would like to have breakfast in the hotel itself, more options must be provided instead of 5-6 set combinations.
Otherwise, cleanliness, housekeeping, location etc., everything is value for money.

Room tip: Quite Satisfying
Date of stay: September 2019