7 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site$77
Priceline$77
travelup.com$98
4,629 results
All reviews floor supervisor bus terminal shopping mall star hotel indoor pool big room glass wall sea view long stay high floor house keeping checking in wi fi chinese restaurant lobby station shek
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2022 via mobile

Very good hotel service and staffs are helpful. Nina Hotel is very cleal and good hotel. Most of staffs are very patient and kindness. So, i very like nina hotel. If i get the next time come back to your country, i will stay at your hotel. Ruxin hotel provides good service to our local team.

1  Thank AungAungghj
Jaime Aromin, General Manager at Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2022

Dear AungAungghj

Thank you for choosing to stay at Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West.

It is our honour to hear that the services from our staff were up to your expectations. Your appreciations will be definitely shared with our team members in order to excel ourselves further.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 21, 2022 via mobile

Have lived here 3 days in Tower 1 for the quarantine, very clean and big room, good service and delicious food. 4 days also in Tower 2 of this hotel, better views and comfortable rooms. The staffs in 56 floor are very friendly and considerate, and will try their best to provide the best service. Shek Ping is very friendly and help me to clean my room and provide me with a clean and comfortable environment. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 613yiqianz

Dear 613yiqianz

Thank you so much for your encouraging 5 bullets review on us which has been a true motivation to all our team members, we shall definitely share with the team in order to excel ourselves further.

Besides, we are glad to learn that you enjoyed all hotel aspects as nothing pleases us more than hearing your nice feedback of our exceptional service.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back many times in the future!

Reviewed September 19, 2022 via mobile

I lived in Nina Hotel for two weeks with my family and I found out that:

-Good environment ( Sea View Room )
-Very Clean and tidy ( Bed and Toilet are well cleaned )
-Good service are provided ( Guan Duo has provided sufficient water and towel for us to use while cleaning the room)
-The facilities in hotel is excellent ( The Swimming Pool is beautiful )
-All staffs are very nice and patient ( They will give response to our requests very soon )

1  Thank KaylaBaborn

Dear KaylaBaborn

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback.

We are glad to hear that all aspects of the hotel were up to your expectations. It is also our honour to know that you were satisfied with our guest services, we shall definitely share with the team in order to excel ourselves further.

We look forward to welcoming you back many times in the future!

Reviewed September 18, 2022

To Hotel Manager,
Compliment:
I am staying in room 8228 Mr. Liu, Ka Wing (Travel together with Mr. Yeung, one of your VIP)
I would like to compliment your hotel Front Office department staffs who lead by the Assistant Director Mr. Au Yeung, Marco, his team was amazing and so warm hearted with provide all kind of assistance I needed. Especially Marco, Duty Manager Cyrus & Duty Manager Gigi. I came with my wife to enjoy our romantic moment which enjoy very much with all the facilities. The food and drink are fine with me too. I would like to thank you Mr. Marco and Duty Manager Cyrus for the red wine and fruit plate specially arranged for me.

I will stay few more days and I am sure will enjoy and recommend to more of my friends. This is one of the best trips I had in Hong Kong. The hotel may be old, but service is definitely 5 stars.
Yours,
Wing Liu
Room 8228
18 Sep 2022

2  Thank Voyager806461
Jaime Aromin, General Manager at Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2022

Dear Wing Liu

Thank you for choosing to stay at Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West.

We strive to provide excellent services to our guests. We are truly honour to know that our guest services made your stay more enjoyable. Your appreciation will be definitely share with our team members, especially Marco, Cyrus and Gigi, and I'm sure they will be encouraged too.

Once again, thank you for your compliments and recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you and your wife in the not too distant future.

You are welcome to contact us for assistance in your future stay.

Reviewed September 18, 2022 via mobile

I lived in tower 1 for 3 days, the quarantine was also good, I can offer food and the meal they offered were also delicious. And I moved to tower 2 after quarantine, the environment was even better than tower 1, the room is big and comfortable, the staff is nice and kind. Shek Ping is very friendly and patient, the room is cleaned well.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jinmingmm
Jaime Aromin, General Manager at Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2022

Dear Jinmingmm

Thank you so much for your encouraging 5-star review on us which has been a true motivation to all our team members, especially your kind words on our team members - Shek Ping, We shall definitely share with the team in order to excel ourselves further.

In addition, we are glad to learn that you enjoyed our food and spacious room.

Once again, thank you for your support. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!