US$229
US$206
Shangri-La.com
  • Pool
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$78
US$135
US$217
US$200
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$92
Hotel Direct
US$472
US$401
2,216 results
All reviewschef mickeymickey mousedisneyland parkstudio loungedisney characterspiano shaped poolshuttle bus to disneylanddisney storehidden mickeysvisiting disneylandgames roommagical stayhong kong disneyhotel groundssunny baycharacter breakfastswimming pool
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The warm welcome from the luggage storage to checking in was memorable. We feel safe and love the staffs working there. The hotel package comes with generous bottled drinking water supply, complimentary tsum tsum toiletries, complimentary tsum tsum room slippers, in house free play on the arcade machines. Swimming pool is closed for maintenance. Lovely but huge garden and walking path with beautiful landscapes. We loved to come back again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
DHHCastMember, Guest Relations Manager at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Suenmooi,

Thank you for your awesome 5 Star Review! We appreciate your feedback regarding our Cast Members and facilities, and we are happy to hear you had a great overall stay with us!

We look forward to your next trip to the Resort!

Best Regards,
Romeo Wong
Guest Service Manager, Front Desk

Reviewed 28 March 2018

it was very convenient to stay so close to the park. the shuttle used to run every five or ten minutes. it was not cheap to have meals at the hotel or at the park, but that is how it works. in march it is not crowded

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
DHHCastMember, Guest Service Manager at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear andremodesto,

We appreciate your kind feedback about your stay with us, and we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time here at Hong Kong Disneyland. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The area i felt are good.
1. housekeeping is very alert and immediately attend to me when i leave my room for my day event.
2. Allow me to have my third child to sleep with us together in a room. (5 pax in a room)

Area that can consider to improve.
1. Cast member shall quickly response on booking status. Waited more than a day to confirm booking.
2. As a family of 5, management shall consider to have transport from airport to hotel direct. Why, 2 adult and 3 kids, taking heavy luggage travel to Tsing Yi thru express train. Buy ticket and change to Sunny bay then change to Disney. A lot of time waste.
3. Check in, never inform me that there is no fire works. Lucky I over heard.
4. Check in, no one inform me is there any facilities like, play room, swimming pool is not function, vending machine only allow coin not notes, there is another alternative food store at a corner of the hotel. NO ONE INFORMED.
5. Mascot is very key, I understand it is 4 star hotel and only chef mickey will able to have mickey to see. But if you call urself Disney, you have to be the best 4 star hotel in HK to represent Disney. At least 2nd or 3rd tier mascot come out and attend to young children. Do you know to que at Disneyland for mascot picture taking is how long? Adult can forgo, but what abt young children go disney cant take picture with Mascot and even we stay in Disney hotel. At least have something different with the local visitor or non disney hotel stayer.
6. Purchase the transport at Bell service from hotel to airport. Informed to wait at the lobby. If i am not attentive, i will miss the bus. As NO ONE informed me that the bus came.
7. Check out, at least make it clear that check out process had completed and inform clearly that the room key card is for us to take back. Jus pass it to be and mumbling.

Room Tip: Room not bad is nice to have 4 adult in a room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear linuspine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We regret to hear you did not have a positive experience with our Hotel. We are constantly striving to improve and ensure each of our Guests has the best possible experience and your input will be shared with our team internally. We hope you will come back to visit us in the future. If you wish to discuss further, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us directly at Nicky.M.Yu@disney.com

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Customer service is lacking at this hotel. After spending 15 hours on a flight with my 3 year old the last thing I expected was to be denied early check in. The worst part was watching lots of people check out all day long but still cannot get my room even when I know those rooms were cleaned. My daughter was restless and acting a fool in the lobby but how can I blame her after she sat still on a flight for so long? I can see if I just showed up expecting a room but my request for early check in was made months ago when I booked the room. If it wasnt too late to cancel for a full refund I would go to another hotel. I do not recommend you stay here if your flight gets in too early.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
DHHCastMember, Guest Service Manager at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear latoiap772,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay. We are regret that your experience fell short of your expectation. Do rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the leaders of respective teams for review. If you wish to discuss further, we could be reached at Nicky.M.Yu@disney.com, thank you.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at the Hollywood hotel, a highlight of our trip. The pool was great and we loved the theming. The rooms were huge and I love all the hidden mickeys! Highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lauran1989
DHHCastMember, Guest Service Manager at Disney's Hollywood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear lauran1989,