Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$136
US$217
US$112
US$89
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$126
US$118
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$239
US$187
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$268
US$258
All reviewsnathan roadboutique hotelyogurtgreat locationtsim sha tsuihard boiled eggsthe holiday innair purifiernathan rdeast tstironing boardcomfortable bedhot showerdeluxe roomsmall hotelpleasant stayairport shuttle
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

a little small but it was a decent hotel. close to everything. most of them are just a train ride away. train stations are everywhere. i like that they give give you a smartphone that helps you navigate through the city which saves you roaming charges on your phone bill

Stayed: October 2015
2  Thank Brian N
Reviewed 30 December 2015

As good children should do, I, my brothers and sisters promised to take our beloved mom to Hong Kong to worship old Chinese God and Goddess at temples, she is 72 of her ages.

Eight lives agreed to stay here for 3 nights, it was good to know that there is a hotel on this area. Even we have been to Hong Kong many times already, we didn't aware of that. I, myself found this hotel on the internet. It was very challenging.

For me, the advantage staying at this hotel is they have a smart phone in-room for their guests to carry out for use. It is very convenience for us to contact each other while we go out.

A little problem is, very less of their staff know very little of English, especially staff during breakfast. At the reception was fine and the door men were always smiling.

I might recommend this hotel to my friends if they are wandering to Hong Kong.

The only 1 strange thing was, we reserved 4 rooms / 3 nights / 8 people since February - March 2015, but those 4 rooms were separated to stay at the same corner vertically on 6th, 7th, 8th and 18th floor.

Strange, isn' t it !?!

Room Tip: Never stay on #603 / #703 / #803 it was just above their outdoor bar, it could annoy your sleeping.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
4  Thank SamParami
Reviewed 14 December 2015

I visited Hong Kong first time and found this hotel on AGODA. This is very small but decent hotel with complimentary breakfast. Very much near to Holiday Inn in Tshim Sha Tsui area. MTR is just few steps away. Ferry terminal, Vicotoria Harbour and Avenue of Stars is also on 10mints walk. Indian Restaurant is just outside the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chaitendra
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

First, very important. How to get there.
1. Take the Airport Express train to Kowloon Station. Sit on the left side if you want a good view along the ride.
2. When you reach Kowloon Station, take the elevator up to the next level. Look for Shuttle Bus K3. There were some bus personnel to guide us when we were there. (The buses are numbered according the different route.) For Xi Hotel, take K3 to Holiday Inn Golden Mile. It's the first stop.
3. Coming out of Holiday Inn, turn right. Then right again at the first corner. Go across and turn left into Minden Avenue. (Check Google Maps Street View at home. That's what I did and so the street was familiar to me even before I stepped into HK).
4. Take note that when you go back, the K3 bus will stop at 6 other hotels before going to Kowloon Station. So set aside time for that.

Ok. I'll admit my impression of the hotel was not that good. They had no reception counter. All they had was a table!! This is a first for me. If they have a table for reception, what more for the room?

ROOM. Actually, the room was very good in terms of size and cost. It was big enough compared to the small one I stayed previously where there was hardly any room to move when the luggage is in. Toilet was nice. Really the room's value for the money you pay. But the air con we had looked like it was in need of rest - it was quite old. But it worked ok.

BREAKFAST. Although it was just bread, pastries, cereals, yogurts, fruits and beverages, it was good enough for me. My wife and I enjoyed their breakfast even though it was the same each day. Oh - there's hard boiled egg everyday. And the staff was very particular about arranging the food nicely every now and then.

FREE USE OF HANDPHONE. Now this is what stands Xi Hotel out of the others. There's a free smart phone for your use. Free WiFi and 3G. So you're connected throughout your stay. And free calls to certain countries. I'm from SG - tried out the free call and it worked. You just have to wait a while. The phone connects to another line before connecting to the number you dialed.

WIFI. The wifi was good and worked well at the 12th floor where we stayed, the 5th for breakfast and the lobby.

LOCATION. As many have pointed out, the location of Xi Hotel is indeed very good. It's right smack in the middle of town. It links conveniently to two stations. You just have to walk around to realise it's really a great location.

So I'll end off by thanking the staff of Xi Hotel. They were courteous and helpful and that made our stay more pleasant. They gave us a room on the 12th floor. The noise from the road works was minimal. And I must say that Xi Hotel has standard - they had a notice on their website that there were road works around the hotel. So you could choose whether to book their hotel or not.

All in all, I would highly recommend Xi Hotel and I will stay there again should I visit HK next.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
5  Thank bennett2006
Reviewed 9 December 2015

I travelled to Hong Kong last June 2015 and I spent a great deal of time searching for a good hotel, that is, one that was located near the MTR station, reasonably-priced, and looked clean and pleasant enough. I stumbled upon Xi Hotel and eventually found myself booking a room as it fit the bill. It's worth noting that what really won me over was the fact that it was a 5-min walk from the MTR (as this this is only my second time visiting the country, I figured that the safest and easiest way to navigate was to make sure you located an MTR station wherever you went).

When I got to Hong Kong and alighted the MTR at the East Tsim Sha Tsui station, I was delighted to find that the Hotel was indeed only a 5-min walk from the station. I was also very pleased to discover that the hotel was at the heart of a busy district (a plus, in my opinion, if you're in Hong Kong), meaning convenience stores, outlet stores, shopping malls and restaurants were nearby.

Upon reaching the hotel, the facade looked extraordinary, albeit neat and proper-looking. Their lobby was being renovated then, so I was instructed by the ground floor personnel to proceed to the second floor, which was where they received guests at that time. My companion and I were 3 hours early for the supposed check in time and the Hotel was gracious enough to collect and look after our luggage for us as we had lunch. All in all, our transactions with the hotel staff were generally pleasant and positive. The receptionist had a bit of difficulty speaking in English, as with a lot of non-English speaking countries, but it was manageable.

The room was quite small, although I've expected as much from a lot of hotels in Hong Kong; however, it was very orderly and clean-looking. The appliances, i.e., the TV, airconditioning system, shower, worked perfectly and the bathroom was clean and spacious enough. The walls were a bit thin and the shower glass sometimes leaked, but these are minor complaints that I was willing to overlook because of the reasonable room rate.

My hotel booking came with free breakfast too, which was good, but the food selections were quite few and the taste was bland. Still, it's not bad for free food.

Overall, I'm happy with Xi Hotel and I will definitely be booking there again when I visit Hong Kong.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends