“See the HK Skyline from here!”

The Lounge & Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 77 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: An ideal all-day dining venue from breakfast onwards, The Lounge & Bar offers à la carte menu, organic salad bar, a wide tea and coffee selection, including its signature Afternoon Tea served daily at 102/F of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Going to The Lounge & Bar at the Ritz-Carlton in Hong Kong was actually the first activity me and a group of my friends did upon arriving in HK. Essentially, we only had 3 days in the city and I was concerned we wouldn't have time at night to see the skyline (something that was on the top of my list). Marry 4 empty stomachs with an open 7pm reservation on the day we arrived and I have to say--we had an amazing drinks and first night dinner in Hong Kong. HIghly recommend, the menu was actually pretty reasonably priced and it was fun to dress up (not that you have to) and have a great first night in the city. The views of the skyline are amazing all lit up at night--and the restaurant itself has amazing light fixtures and makes you feel as if you've truly arrived in Hong Kong! Highly recommend.

4  Thank juliegreene00
"tallest"
"clouds"
"skyline"

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect. Starting from reservation till the payment.
1. Reservation
I first reserved through email and then checked once again whether if my reservation has been correctly booked.
2. Several days before the dining
They sent me another confirmation email reminding me that I had my reservation confirmed.
3. On the day
All the servers and managers were smiling, kind, and well-caring. The view was absolutely fantastic and I would like to recommend this place to everyone visiting Hong Kong. Some may say that it may be a bit expensive. However, I believe it is definitely worth it.

2  Thank gordonlee96
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Great place for a dinner and couple drinks with amazing views over HK Harbour...HK central on our hands with the colorful lights was great to see from the top of one of the largest building in the area
Stuff was nice and friendly...food was great worth the money:)

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Yes it may be the priciest hotel in HK, and yes it may be tougher to book here than to enter the gates of heaven, but once you have a four day stay... You forget you're on earth. The hotel is literally a Palace in the sky at 425 ft above sea level. No nearby sky scraper comes close. The steaks are grilled by archangels and wines poured by goddesses.

Must see before you die