“Absolutely amazing afternoon tea”

The Lounge & Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 77 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: An ideal all-day dining venue from breakfast onwards, The Lounge & Bar offers à la carte menu, organic salad bar, a wide tea and coffee selection, including its signature Afternoon Tea served daily at 102/F of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Everything was perfect. Starting from reservation till the payment.
1. Reservation
I first reserved through email and then checked once again whether if my reservation has been correctly booked.
2. Several days before the dining
They sent me another confirmation email reminding me that I had my reservation confirmed.
3. On the day
All the servers and managers were smiling, kind, and well-caring. The view was absolutely fantastic and I would like to recommend this place to everyone visiting Hong Kong. Some may say that it may be a bit expensive. However, I believe it is definitely worth it.

2  Thank gordonlee96
"tallest"
"clouds"
"skyline"

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Great place for a dinner and couple drinks with amazing views over HK Harbour...HK central on our hands with the colorful lights was great to see from the top of one of the largest building in the area
Stuff was nice and friendly...food was great worth the money:)

1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Yes it may be the priciest hotel in HK, and yes it may be tougher to book here than to enter the gates of heaven, but once you have a four day stay... You forget you're on earth. The hotel is literally a Palace in the sky at 425 ft above sea level. No nearby sky scraper comes close. The steaks are grilled by archangels and wines poured by goddesses.

Must see before you die

9  Thank SoaringToTheStars
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

If you can get a window seat it will change your life. Hands down the most mesmerizing dining experience I've ever had. Atmosphere is lavish but relaxed, and the food is incredible.

The Apple Pie was a hidden gem.

Our server Serena was amazing, attentive, and kind. I can't wait to come back.

2  Thank Stormgiraffe
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2017

My family and I were celebrating mother's birthday last Saturday. The staffs are very nice, especially staff Benson gave good suggestions and introduce different teas to us. We were all very appreciated. Although they were quite busy because there was a celebrity next to our table, Benson and Jazz still served us with their best effort. Before we left, they helped us to take a group photo proactively and we were so happy with their service.

1  Thank Alan T