“Bliss at the tip of the world ”

The Lounge & Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 78 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: An ideal all-day dining venue from breakfast onwards, The Lounge & Bar offers à la carte menu, organic salad bar, a wide tea and coffee selection, including its signature Afternoon Tea served daily at 102/F of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Yes it may be the priciest hotel in HK, and yes it may be tougher to book here than to enter the gates of heaven, but once you have a four day stay... You forget you're on earth. The hotel is literally a Palace in the sky at 425 ft above sea level. No nearby sky scraper comes close. The steaks are grilled by archangels and wines poured by goddesses.

Must see before you die

"weekday"
in 3 reviews
"skyline"

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

If you can get a window seat it will change your life. Hands down the most mesmerizing dining experience I've ever had. Atmosphere is lavish but relaxed, and the food is incredible.

The Apple Pie was a hidden gem.

Our server Serena was amazing, attentive, and kind. I can't wait to come back.

2  Thank Stormgiraffe
Reviewed 15 November 2017

My family and I were celebrating mother's birthday last Saturday. The staffs are very nice, especially staff Benson gave good suggestions and introduce different teas to us. We were all very appreciated. Although they were quite busy because there was a celebrity next to our table, Benson and Jazz still served us with their best effort. Before we left, they helped us to take a group photo proactively and we were so happy with their service.

1  Thank AlanT3110
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to enjoy the last drink of the day. Service is very nice. I especially enjoyed some really good wines by the glass thanks to Coravin and the options in the wine list. I visited the place 3 times and luckily each time I found a place by the window, without a reservation in advance.

1  Thank LestatMONROE
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I come solo from Singapore,I like the view here ,food is delicious,, The service is Good .I want to Big thank you to Jaq (is not spell wrong) & Nancy take care of me dessert is good too,Next time is I come to Hong kong I will come here again,

1  Thank ChuamC1