“Attentive Staffs”

The Lounge & Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 75 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: An ideal all-day dining venue from breakfast onwards, The Lounge & Bar offers à la carte menu, organic salad bar, a wide tea and coffee selection, including its signature Afternoon Tea served daily at 102/F of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
Reviewed November 15, 2017

My family and I were celebrating mother's birthday last Saturday. The staffs are very nice, especially staff Benson gave good suggestions and introduce different teas to us. We were all very appreciated. Although they were quite busy because there was a celebrity next to our table, Benson and Jazz still served us with their best effort. Before we left, they helped us to take a group photo proactively and we were so happy with their service.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"skyline"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Great place to enjoy the last drink of the day. Service is very nice. I especially enjoyed some really good wines by the glass thanks to Coravin and the options in the wine list. I visited the place 3 times and luckily each time I found a place by the window, without a reservation in advance.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I come solo from Singapore,I like the view here ,food is delicious,, The service is Good .I want to Big thank you to Jaq (is not spell wrong) & Nancy take care of me dessert is good too,Next time is I come to Hong kong I will come here again,

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My mom and I came here for drinks after a long day of shopping. The lounge has the best night view of Hong Kong and has amazing food and drinks. We enjoyed some wine and Kowloon martini, which definitely was the best drink we've had in Hongkong. Our server, Ms. Serena Teoh, was really sweet and we got fantastic service from her. We've been looking to buy some Chinese chopsticks here for my grandma, however, we couldn't find any shops that sell. We asked her if she knows any shops. While we were enjoying our drinks, she came up to us and gave us some chopsticks as gifts! It was really sweet of her because we were going back home the next day so we didn't have much time left in Hongkong. My mom and I were super happy that we could get souvenirs for my grandma. This lounge is a must visit in Hong Kong! Great service and the amazing view guaranteed! We stayed at a different hotel this time however we'd like to stay at Ritz Carlton when we come back here. Thank you!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent dinner on my last night of this business trip in Hong Kong. The food was delicious and the service outstanding thanks to Serena! If I was in the management of this hotel I would offer her a permanent job. True gems are sometimes hard to find in hotelbusiness and I know what I'm talking about since my education was actually in hotel management. Keep up the good work, it definitely answers the expectations!