“Amazing service and fantastic night view! ”

The Lounge & Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Ranked #2 of 75 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: An ideal all-day dining venue from breakfast onwards, The Lounge & Bar offers à la carte menu, organic salad bar, a wide tea and coffee selection, including its signature Afternoon Tea served daily at 102/F of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

My mom and I came here for drinks after a long day of shopping. The lounge has the best night view of Hong Kong and has amazing food and drinks. We enjoyed some wine and Kowloon martini, which definitely was the best drink we've had in Hongkong. Our server, Ms. Serena Teoh, was really sweet and we got fantastic service from her. We've been looking to buy some Chinese chopsticks here for my grandma, however, we couldn't find any shops that sell. We asked her if she knows any shops. While we were enjoying our drinks, she came up to us and gave us some chopsticks as gifts! It was really sweet of her because we were going back home the next day so we didn't have much time left in Hongkong. My mom and I were super happy that we could get souvenirs for my grandma. This lounge is a must visit in Hong Kong! Great service and the amazing view guaranteed! We stayed at a different hotel this time however we'd like to stay at Ritz Carlton when we come back here. Thank you!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"skyline"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent dinner on my last night of this business trip in Hong Kong. The food was delicious and the service outstanding thanks to Serena! If I was in the management of this hotel I would offer her a permanent job. True gems are sometimes hard to find in hotelbusiness and I know what I'm talking about since my education was actually in hotel management. Keep up the good work, it definitely answers the expectations!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Such a unique afternoon experience with the amazing team here. All staff here are professional and knowledgeable. Services will be the highlight. Thanks. Will def come back

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

The view is stunning.
The food is tasty.
Above all, server Laura is the most professional, warm, and friendly staff I've ever met in any hotel. ^_^

See more reviews
Reviewed July 27, 2017

This was our first high tea experience and Ritz Carlton did not fail. From the moment we stepped in, we felt like VIPs being ushered into our seats. We requested a table with a view and got one with the best view!!!

The selection was so good, especially the savouries. They even gave us a complimentary treat. We'll definitely come back on our next Hong Kong visit.