“The Real Chinese experience ”
Review of Tung Yuen Banquet

Tung Yuen Banquet
Ranked #2,339 of 11,109 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Tai Fat Hau
Neighborhood: Tai Fat Hau
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was a truly fabulous Dinner here.
The Service was faster then any fast food
Place you might know.
But this is not fast food in the sense of American way fast food.
You sit down 40 Seconds later you will have Tea and hot Water served. Without having ordered any.
We where the only Europeans here.
Top Service and perfect food.
The Duck was so nice and the Won Ton Soup was so good.
I would come here often if I lived here.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My brother in law took us here & we enjoyed it so much we went back. Lots of choice - lovely dim sum was had both times and the usual limitless tea. All types come here from young city workers to the retired. Its big but at lunch gets full so come early!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Came here to dine with a group of 10-12 people for both business and family purposes. Our order of Peking duck was great, the suckling pork MELTS in your mouth, our porridge was tasty (not bland or too salty, just nice) and the other general dishes exceed my expectations. Would definitely recommend to others and come back!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is definitely more traditional Chinese than Hong Kong in my opinion. It's a bit rough around the edges, quite noisy and certainly not upmarket, however, the food is amazing! I can highly recommend the goose and the suckling pig, both exceptional. We had a spicy fish noodle dish which was amazing and very spicy!! Service was quick.

So if you're looking for sophisticated surroundings, soft lighting or a romantic ambiance I suggest looking elsewhere as you will be dissapointed. However, if you are just looking for good reasonably priced chinese food, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Went to their branch (? ) at Lockhart Road for dinner and card game. Took one of their package and was surprise at the generous portions. Quite tasty but also heavy with MSG...