9 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$102
Hotels.com$93
Agoda.com$96
5,599 results
All reviews moko mall mong kok east mtr station lion rock prince edward fa yuen street mongkok area executive floor convenient location deluxe room dim sum hotel guests kiki scala shopping hk hong gym
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2022 via mobile

Stayed in here twice, one in royal club deluxe and the other one in queen bed superior.

Pros:-
- Convenience, right in Ming Kok East station.
- both have bathtub but royal club deluxe with separate shower room.
- large room
- downstairs is Moko mall with tons of restaurants.

Cons:-
- The water pressure of shower is weak in the queen bed room.
- The second stay is at 11th floor, can hear the noise from MTR.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MatthewF0627
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2022

Dear MatthewF0627,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Royal Plaza Hotel.
We are deeply concerned to know that we have fallen short of your expectations in some areas. Please rest assured that we will look into the issues to improve our services. Thank you again for your valuable feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed August 12, 2022 via mobile

It was an awesome experience and memorable Anniversary celebration. Everything was wonderful, all staff are friendly and helpful especially your staff in concierge name JOSEPH. He provided excellent service. He was friendly and good service oriented. We will come back again definitely.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank OscarM4150
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2022

Dear OscarM4150,

Many thanks for your excellent review! It is great to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed all aspects of Royal Plaza Hotel. We hope to see you again soon and please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance with your future stays.

Reviewed August 9, 2022

Spent a week here for my 50th with my 4 sisters. Staff, Long John, Roddy, Fernando, Michael, Ali-,G, Dragon, Yusif, sebastian, serhat, house keepers and chefs, reception staff Enes and manager Atilla have all made us feel safe, happy and now have many fond memmories to cherish for ever. Hotel is very clean, rooms cleaned every day and food is amazing. " I'll tell you want, what you really want" for an amazing holiday experiance is to stay at Mustis Royal Plaza. We miss you guys already and promise to return. Love the "Spice Girls, A,B,C,D & F".xx

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank BethS2231
Reviewed August 1, 2022 via mobile

The hotel was great. It was good service, we enjoyed our stay while we're spending our holidays,

We met sir Joseph he's very helpful and friendly

Surely we always come to stay again in again this beautiful hotel

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank A-maganda
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2022

Dear A-maganda

Reviewed July 30, 2022 via mobile

I stayed in Royal Plaza Hotel every time I came to Hong Kong before COVID and I have not come again for almost 3 years. So I decided to check in the room once I completed the Quarantine. Luckily, the hotel did not change a lot and nice as usual, except some of the facilities were closed. I still could see some of my old friends working in there and amazingly I have not been forgotten. Hong Kong has the strictest COVID policies compare with other countries, thus you need to use your smart phone to scan the Leave Home Safe code every time while going in/out and also temperature check. Except these kind of inconvenience, nothing really change at all.

Room tip: Prepare your smart phone everywhere in Hong Kong
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Companion57285411231
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2022

Dear Companion57285411231