US$153
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$242
  • Pool
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$79
US$202
US$183
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$443
US$368
TripAdvisor
4,351 results
All reviewsnathan roadclub roomjade marketjordan stationnight markettemple streetnathan rdrooftop poolfamily roomladies marketyau ma teibuffet breakfastrooms are smallcentral locationtravel agentkowloon parkstandard room
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel is currently under renovation however it was still beautiful and the staff were absolutely fantastic. We would definitely stay here again. The tai chi class was great for a complete beginner like myself and the walking tour to the Temple Street market was perfect, just enough information to make us feel as ease but then left us to enjoy it.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

once I come to Hong Kong Ihave to stay in Eaton hotel for many resons, Excellent location with very good Staff, The Gym working for 24/7, I can ask for late check out very easy, good price and the best of all very good staff. next trip to hong kong of course I will stay there.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Almost all the facilities were closed. We had a large girls' rugby group so we just headed over the street to other hotels for breakfast, meals. It wasn't that much of a big deal but it was like paying full price for just a room you close the door on and sleep in. The area has everything close-by so it was easy. The staff were super nice and very helpful. It would have been nice if we had been openly offered a discount rather than turn up having pre-paid to find the place all closed-up and extremely noisy during the core business hours. Some people arriving and wanting a rest before dinner were unable to deal with the drilling. Not what you'd expect really - either be open an honest about the renovations and give a discount or close your doors until it's done.

Room Tip: Small means SMALL
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank safendoulis
EatonHongKong, Eaton Management Team at Eaton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear safendoulis,

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recently stay with us and we appreciate that you took time out of your busy day to share your experience.

We apologize for any inconvenience that the hotel renovation may cause. Please understand and support our efforts to constantly provide enhanced and well-maintained facilities to serve our guests better.

Your comments are really appreciated as it is only through constructive criticism such as yours that we are able to constantly monitor and improve our hotel operation more closely. We certainly would not want this to tarnish your experience and do hope that we will have another opportunity in the future to extend to you our Eaton hospitality.

Taking this opportunity, we would like to thank you for your continued support to Eaton, Hong Kong and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,
Eaton Management Team
Eaton, Hong Kong

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I would highly recommend staying again after the renovations are done as they are annoying and not communicated well prior to arrival. The room service menu was a ham and cheese sandwich, suggestion would be if your resturant is closed, partner with the restaurant across the road to provide room service

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018

i booked this hotel via booking.com for £165 for 2 nights, but got charged for £186 when I check out, the man at reception said the rate is changed daily if I didn't pay when I booked it on booking.com. But when I booked it through booking.com I didn't find it saying if I pay at hotel the rate would change. So I felt I got cheated by one of the parties. However the room was good, restaurant was amazing

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo