US$179
HolidayInn.com
US$178
US$153
  • Restaurant
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$99
US$74
Regalhotel.com
US$118
US$94
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$128
US$118
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$231
US$217
US$268
US$255
Shangri-La.com
US$247
US$230
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
US$933
Hotels.com
2,077 results
All reviewstang courtt'ang courtfood gallerypeking roadthe club loungebeautiful hotelharbour cityhealth clubconcierge teamlobby barin tsim sha tsuifive star hotelrooftop poolfantastic stayexcellent locationferry terminalshopping area
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Stayed for fours nights and booked and conducted a two day business meeting with at their conference room. This hotel is first class and will go out of their way to impress and service. Every detail from the time we arrived to our departure was beautifully orchestrated. Also food was exceptional and the club level is highly recommended.

Room Tip: Book club level for added value and experience
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Arrived in Hong Kong after 26+ hour travel from US. Check in fast and efficient. Unfortunately on arrival to room my husband noted he had picked up the wrong luggage. Talked to the Concierge who arranged transportation back to airport, had a Langham agent meet us at the airport to expidite luggage retrieval and exchange then arrange transport back to hospital. Really wonderful service. Breakfast in the morning was exceptional and room was fantastic. Best free WiFi I've ever had in an hotel, actually best WiFi, free or not. One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I ended up here last minute as my flight was 3 hours late and I missed the last ferry to the mainland. I checked in around 9pm. The hotel is well appointed, not opulent, and a perfect location to catch the early ferry next morning. I had a light dinner at their bar, excellent Caesar salad and pot stickers. There was an excellent duo playing/singing American pop on piano. Made for an enjoyable first night in China. The room was top notch, all the electronic controls one could wish for, very nice bath, robe, slippers, toiletries. The concierge was very helpful in guiding me through the process of catching the ferry. Overall a super place.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Located in the Harbour area of Tsim Sha Tsui this hotel is well located for easy access to premium shopping in the surrounding area. The property does not have a grand front entrance like many other hotels of this class - but once you are inside the lobby it has all the grandeur you would expect. My room was small but very nice modern décor and very well maintained. Very much enjoyed high quality New York style casual eats at the main street deli restaurant but the food gallery (buffet) was very average.

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

In all my stay with the hotel, today I have experience the worst.

First, when I came at 12pm and was told I couldn't check in as I was early.

Understand this matter as the room is not ready. Left luggage with the front desk who told me that my luggage will be send to my room when it ready.

When came back at 6pm, although room is ready but luggage was not send up as promise and was told it will be done in 10mins.

When ask if they have my membership in the system for my booking, AGAIN they if I have stay here for the first time which told them I have stay for many times.

The reason they can't see my membership status as my agent book the room which is different from the name on the card. I told them this was suppose to change since last year.

Would really consider to stay in this hotel again as they don't seem to cherish.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Winston1831
TLHKG, Manager at The Langham, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Winston1831,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. As a regular guest, it is very disappointing to hear of this shortcoming. Whilst we are not always able to offer early check in to our guests during busy periods, we take pride in being a home away from home in Hong Kong for many of our return guests. It was pleasing to have the chance to talk with you before your departure, and we sincerely apologise for not providing our best hospitality on your arrival this time. I look forward to personally welcoming you back again for your next visit.

Sincerely