US$153
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$242
  • Pool
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$79
US$183
Agoda.com
US$318
US$268
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$102
Hotel Direct
US$443
US$368
1,767 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecauseway bayskye barebb flowrooftop barhour supermarketpark viewfashion walkaccor memberaccor hotelshysan placewellcome supermarketfamily roomwelcome drinkrenovated roomlounge accesstimes square
Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

Park Lane hotel Causeway Bay is one of those reliable hotel which has been there forever.

Very conveniently located, it is close to the shopping stores of Causeway Bay. Lots of cafes and restaurants close by too.

Service is good, with friendly and smiley staff. Facilities is also adequate with large rooms (by hk standard), gym etc.

Furnitures inside rooms are a bit outdated.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
PLHK, General Manager at The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments on tripadvisor and your continuous support of the hotel. We are very happy to hear that you found the room spacious and liked the amenities provided. We are also very glad that you found the location to be convenient for transport. Your comments about the furnitures have been duly noted, and will be reviewed in future planning. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This has always been my choice of hotel every time I visit Hong Kong. They are now managed by the Accor Group and rebranded as a Parklane Pullman. The main lobby is nicely renovated with a modern look, typical of a Pullman property.

In my most recent trip, I was hosted by Sherman and is most impressed by his professionalism yet friendly attitude. He was also very patient in explaining the various questions I had for him. He is certainly a great asset to the hotel.

With the hotel now being managed by Accor group, the property would be renovated. At the time of my stay in December 2015, not all rooms were renovated yet. Nevertheless, Sherman offered me a stay in the newly renovated rooms. The rooms had a new modern look with wooden flooring, and the Nespresso machines were a nice finishing touch to the room. While I like things new and clean, my personal preference is the old room design's carpeted flooring. I also preferred the old room design with a bathtub, which is missing in the new room design. However, I believe the new rooms are still prototypes and the management will continue to improve on the design.

The location of this property is simply wonderful. It takes just a short walk to the MTR, and the tram. It is also served by the Airport Express Shuttle bus. Causeway bay is also home to a great shopping experience, whether in the day or night.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank WinstonTeng

Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor and your continuous support to our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you liked the room and the amenities provided. We are also very glad that you found the location to be convenient for transport. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Upgraded lobby and common areas. I got an upgraded room with one of the newly refurbished rooms with good standard. Some it challenges remains, example how to connect to in room hifi via bluetooth required to change channel on tv. Unfortunatly the remote did not allow to change this.
Unfortunatly the rooftop bar was closed due to bad weather.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
PLHK, General Manager at The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2016

Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are very happy that you like the new room. Your comments about the WIFI have been duly noted, please accept our sincere apology for the confusion. For your information, WIFI can be connected through the devise itself and does not require the TV. The Bluetooth connection available is for the TV from your devise therefore requires a change of channel. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Have stayed here numerous times over last 15 yrs, always great 3++star hotel. Recently rebranded as Pullman 5-star, renovated new lobby. Rooms unchanged and favorite for China visitors given proximity to shopping.

As registered guest, found to my surprise access to fitness center no longer complimentary??? After asking about new policy they "waived" fee as one me courtesy....hehe. Only my first night of 5 night stay. Wonder what other surprises are in store for us.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travl1234

Thank you for your review and the continuous support of the hotel. Your comments about the fitness centre have been duly noted. For your information, complimentary Fitness Centre access is offered for Corporate/ Executive Floor guests or Guest who made direct booking with us, we apologise for the miscommunication. We look forward to your next visit and will make sure there are pleasant surprises.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at Parklane a few times before they became Pullman. The location is excellent. Mtr station is just at the next block. Plenty of food and shopping around the area. I stayed on the executive floor on this occasion. The newly renovated rooms look very modern and cosy. Plenty of charging points including usb charging ports.

I had the privileged to be served by 2 lovely ladies at the exec lounge. Sandy, asst mgr, and Agnes were very helpful in recommending places to try local cuisines like goose and wanton noodles. They made an effort to ensure my stay was comfortable even offering their soothing tea range for me to try.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business

Thank you for your review and the continuous support of the hotel. We are very happy that you liked the location of the hotel and the newly renovated room. Your comments about the Executive Lounge staff are much appreciated, rest assured your kind words will be shared with the team. We look forward your next visit.