5,758 results
All reviews between flights arrivals hall connecting flight hour layover an early morning flight long flight an overnight stay covered walkway the executive lounge stayed one night short walk short stay convenient location checking in late check your luggage club floor
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Booked a standard room for one night as I had a flight early the next day. I was extremely disappointed with the room. I was told that the room was a non-smoking room, but upon entering my room it stank of cigarettes and smoke - the ventilation seems to be very poor and the smell permeated all my clothes! Even with the air conditioning on full blast, you could still smell it, and it really affected my quality of sleep (I was not able to rest at all - even though I was only in the room for a couple of hours - checked out very early around 4am). I felt like I was constantly breathing in old smoke - not very pleasant!

I will definitely not be recommending anyone to book the standard rooms as the quality leaves much to be desired. The rooms themselves are very dated, and you can get much better hotel rooms in Hong Kong for less price. For example, the bathroom was extremely old and had mould growing on the sides. Unlike other hotels in Hong Kong, it is quite easy for non-guests to walk into the room levels as there is no need for room cards to access other floors (a security feature which I think this hotel is lacking).

The main redeeming factor is that the hotel is very conveniently situated next to the the airport (walking distance). The facilities (gym and swimming pool), were of a decent standard and generally clean, and the Chinese restaurant has great food. I would probably not stay again next time and will either just get a taxi from a hotel in central Hong Kong, or look for other alternative options!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank npo s
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Used to stay the other hotel but Regal location cannot be beaten by any. From Arrivl hall, it is only 5 mintues walk - easy toc carry bags etc, A bit pricy but room is spacious and there are many restaurants in the same building. In the morning, there shouldn't be no hustle, which is good to predict fairly exactly when need to check-out and exit from the place.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RAH_HK, General Manager at Regal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a devoted and faithful review. It's fantastic that we have your continuous support. We will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

My first word of advice: do not think of this as an airport hotel. Consider it a 4 star hotel that happens to be connected to an airport. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Bed was soft and conducive to a great nights sleep. The noise level from outside is nonexistent thanks to the reinforced windows. Their is a beautiful outdoor pool, multiple restaurants, a spa, and a bar. The service was friendly and efficient. I would recommend this hotel if you’re flying out, but even if not it’s a great option for the price and amenities given.

Great job!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
RAH_HK, General Manager at Regal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Guest,

It was an encouraging review and really made our day! THANK YOU. Your comments are indeed valuable to us, as they will help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter.

We will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Mom came in after a long flight. I had worked all day and didn’t feel like trekking across town to find a hotel. The Regal Hotel is located directly in the airport on the far end of the airport. It was perfect as we both just wanted to rest. Thank you Regal staff for your hospitality even if it was only for one night. I’ll be back for sure.

Trip type: Traveled with family
RAH_HK, General Manager at Regal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your stay review with us. Your kind words regarding the hotel location and our service team are warmly received. Your positive feedback will act as encouragement for the staff to go that extra mile. Thank you again for your valuable comments.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We stayed here for the Global Sources Expo. All service from staff was amazing, hotel was clean, modern and super close to the Expo with a free shuttle bus. Buffet breakfast was yummy with a wide selection of western and Asian cuisine. Their gym is very nice and clean and 24 hours which was great!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with RegalHotel.com
1  Thank grahamirl

Dear Guest,

We will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!