The Peninsula Hong Kong
US$258
US$106
US$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$194
US$178
US$148
US$133
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$75
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$89
Hotel Direct
US$383
US$320
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$363/night.

1,832 results
All reviewsrolls roycespring moonnail dryergrand damefelix baroscar de la rentahigh techiconic hotelgrand deluxe harbour viewthrough immigrationbest hotels in the worldshopping arcadelobby restaurantpure luxuryup to dateroom serviceluxury hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here 10th to 15th May 2018. Room 2209. Grand Deluxe with harbour view. Booked the RR transfer from the airport. It was more than a transfer, it was a whole arrivals process. Met at aircraft door and escorted through all the arrival processes and to the waiting RR. Was a Perfect arrival experience.
In room checking was quick and efficient. Room was beautiful and very well equipped. View of the harbour was breathtaking.
In room facilities are too numerous to mention other than to say that nothing is forgotten and I cannot think of anything that I though would have been a nice to have.
The bathroom was marble and featured a bath and a seperate shower. The amenities were by Oscar de la Renta and felt very luxurious.
Breakfast was not included in my rate, even though it was 700 euro per night. Breakfast costs 43 euros. It is a grand affair in a beautiful room. Service of course was excellent. Choice very wide.
I used the swimming pool every day. It is on level eight and is large, and cooling after a morning in the city. It is indoors but on hot days there are tri folding doors that open up a whole wall to the open air. There are also steps onto an outdoor relaxation area. Service again was excellent. lots of towels, relaxing chairs, poolside slippers. There is a pool menu for food and beverages. Cold water and refreshing towels are free and readily available.
I had one 'odd' moment. On one of the days the person I was travelling with (room 2203) needed to come in from the street to fetch something from his room. I waited at a table in the entrance foyer. I was asked very politely by 2 people if i needed anything. The third person who approached me said 'Do you want something or are you just hanging around?' What???? By the time I had said I was waiting for someone she flounced off. I wanted to say how offensive I found her attitude and words quite offensive. I am still offended. I wish I d talked to someone about it but the person came back from his room and we left the hotel. This is my only negative on what was a wonderful stay at this beautiful hotel.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a harbour view. Breathtaking by day and spectacular at night
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
peninsula_phk, Director of Rooms at The Peninsula Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nairb1

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. While I am happy to read that most of our services and hotel facilities have met your expectations, I am sorry to read that there is one area that made your stay less than perfect. We sincerely apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured that the kind of service you recevied is an isolated incident, and we will carefully investigate to ensure it does not happen again. I sincerely hope that the incident did not entirely tarnish your impression of The Peninsula Hong Kong and do hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, and to deliver a perfect stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had the good fortune of staying at the grande dame in HongKong for four nights, prior to joining a cruise.
This hotel has old world colonial charm combined with cutting edge technology and sophistication.
The foyer, where you can sip tea or a cocktail, has its quartet playing the old time classics and the staff are almost invisible, quiet and attentive and always there when needed.
Attention to detail is such as decor, silverware flower arrangements are both exceptional and exquisite.
The buffet breakfast was outstanding. Individual chefs on each station and a special rice congee cook and egg chef to serve your choice freshly and hot. Plates are warmed and tea, boiling water, milk and sugar are served in elegant silverware.
The bathrooms in the suites are large and have 2 sinks, a large bath and separate shower and toilet with luxurious toiletries. The writing desk even has a printer in the drawer. Fresh fruit is left in the room each day, which adds a lovely touch.
The Peninsula makes the guest feel special and pampered, but at the same time as if it is natural and unpretentious.
It’s what not said that comes to my attention. Old world refinement and charm that is so rare in this day and age.
I will return in a heartbeat.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear ktay158

Thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor. We cannot tell you how much we enjoyed reading those beautiful descriptions of our hotel design, elegant atmosphere and our attentive services. Thank you for choosing The Peninsula. We appreciate your feedback and we very much look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a bucket list check box for me. I had always heard about the Peninsula HK and It did not disappoint. Beautiful iconic hotel in a great location of Kowloon. I recommend booking the hotel car service. Upon arrival from a long flight from Dubai, there was an attendant waiting for us when we got off the plane and onto a cart and quickly thru immigration, then out to a driver and off to the hotel. That was smooth and worth every penny. Arriving to the hotel, Riu the Guest Relations Agent was waiting to greet us and took us right up to the room by-passing the front desk. The personal service was wonderful and made check in easy (at the room) which was very nice. The rooms are beautiful and well kept, efficient and elegant decor. Breakfast was included in our rate and they did a great job assisting with dietary concerns without any problems. Afternoon tea service in the lobby was a lot of fun, just had to do it to partake in the classic old world ritual. Keep in mind this is an iconic hotel and can be very busy with locals, weddings, tourist etc. It's a big hotel and a landmark so the lobby area can get pretty chaotic...kind of like HK in general.
; ) I will stay here again on next trip to HK.
Safe travels everyone!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear MI6007

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor. We are pleased to read that every aspect of your stay at The Peninsula was enjoyable and that our services and facilities had lived up to your expectations. Thank you for highlighting the areas which had made your entire experience much more fantastic. Your kind words have been shared with our Front Desk staff Rie with appreciation. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Hong Kong.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, best location in Hong Kong, 3 minutes walk from ferry, and 5mins from the nearest station, surrounded by shopping malls and great HK atmosphere. Enjoyed the view, I would highly recommend it!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Nargiz M

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor. We are pleased that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and that you enjoyed our convenient location. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a week of spectacular views of the Hong Kong city, Victoria Harbour and the mountains behind the glittering neon signs from our 17th floor room. Room is elegant, spacious with up to date mod cons. Delightful decor and fabulous service. On our first day we took a day tour and the guide worked at the hotel. We later caught up with her in the swooning surrounds of the lobby and had a morning coffee. Relaxation and rejuvenation. Highlight for my husband was being picked up in a green rolls Royce at the airport and transported to this historic hotel on his birthday. As it was late we enjoyed fine in room dining. I have to admit the restaurant, Felix, where we feasted on the delights of the degustation menu, a few levels above our room, was my favourite memory of our time there. But there are also those breakfasts, the pool and spa facilities that are sensational to experience. I also enjoyed learning the history of the hotel that was playing on the tv at turndown. The hotel is significant and beautiful. The fragrant floral arrangements, amusing artworks and most importantly the welcoming, obliging staff. Thank you for a wonderful holiday to celebrate my husbands coming of age.❤️

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Cat C,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor. It is our pleasure to be part of your husband's birthday celebration and that we delivered a memorable stay to both of you where our services and facilities had lived up to your expectations. Your kind words towards our staff are greatly appreciated and have been shared with them. Thank you for choosing The Peninsula and we look forward to seeing you again on your next special occasion.