5 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$371
Agoda.comUS$371
Destinia.comUS$455
4,560 results
All reviews clipper lounge cafe causette captains bar man wah statue square cake shop best hotels in the world room service guest relations in room dining impeccable service turn down service four seasons luxury hotel a harbour view room amazing hotel business hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Calvin from Cafe Causette is very helpful and polite Food in Cafe Causette, Clipper Lounge and Cake shop both is very good quality and very delicious

Room looks old and towels are frayed also stain in curtains

Overall experience is very good and you won’t be miss be The Fans of MO

Date of stay: April 2021
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear kmty2019,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We have duly noted your feedback after your recent stay. Please accept our humble apologies for any disappointment caused. Kindly be assured that all your comments highlighted on the survey have been shared and reviewed by the relevant department heads as we constantly look for ways to better fulfill our guests’ expectations.

Other than that, I am glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us and greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was impeccable, warmly greeted by staff. In room dinning experience was nice and food nicely served. Since it's Easter time and so everywhere was bit packed as the hotel is not really a big one, but it was understandable. The only unresolved issue remained the long check-in time, and yet the staff has kindly offered a late check out to show gratitude which was again nice to have. Overall, an excellent experience.

Dear Libera C,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed everything from the checkin counter to my dining experience. A wonderful experience where I felt totally relaxed - the rooms were super comfortable & I didn’t really feel the need to leave. I felt well rested.

Dear tkarena,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us, loved the room, appreciated the dining experiences and our service. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff could not have been more accommodating. They were warm and welcoming and made sure we felt special, even going so far as to gift us with a complimentary bottle of champagne. We ate at the breakfast buffet as well as the Sunday brunch which were both top notch!

Dear Iroselle,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us, appreciated the dining experiences and highlighted our service. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family have spent the Easter holiday in Mandarin Oriental, and it was the best Easter which I had in my whole life!!

First of all, there were lots of kids friendly activities. Kids Yoga and Wellness, Meet the Candy Man, Egg Hunting around the hotel, Egg running race, Chocolate Egg Decoration Workshop, Egg Painting workshop, etc. My 6 year old son have enjoyed all of these activities, and wanted to participate the activities every day!

Second, wonderful service! The hotel had friendly service, especially to my son. In the room, there were all the details consideration for my son, such as all the edges were covered for the safety of my son. This friendly service always make us to visit again and again to Mandarin Oriental. Also, even we had to wait for the swimming pool, due to capacity restriction by government, each staff were so nice and try to offer best as they could.

Third, loved the facilities and food in the hotel. We were in the square view suite, and the room condition was fascinating! Always love the breakfast in Clippers Lounge, always make us full until lunch.

I cannot put all, but this is the hotel MUST VISIT if you would like to have the best experience of staycation! Especially Vivien Law is GREATl! She always give us the best experience when we visit to Mandarin Oriental.(The experience get better and better, more and more :)) She also make us surprise and make us smile in every moments during the stay.

One of my favorite quotes by Maya Angelou is “ People will forget what you said and what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” Mandarin Oriental & Vivien & all the staff makes us feel really cared our family.

Will definitely visit again very soon!!

Dear seoheey54,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us, loved the room, appreciated the dining experiences and our service, highlighted Vivien. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.