“Spot on”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$46.63*
and up
E-Ticket Combo: 2-way Hong Kong to Macau Turbojet...
Ranked #112 of 880 things to do in Hong Kong
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Used the Turbo Jet service to travel to Macau and back. Seats very comfortable. Had a snack bar on board. Highly recommended.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"window seat"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We chose to do a day trip in Macau. It’s a one hour ride each way. You need your passport if you do not have visa. You do go through a modified customs. We bought the Super class ticket. Seats were assigned and you get off the boat first. Meal options and beverages are included in the tix. It is well organized and easy to navigate.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

If you take a closer look about my reviews, you noticed I made a lot of reviews about Macau, I tell you why. I did serve for Turbojet for several years ago, as part of employees benefit or the business reasons, I can get free ferry tickets to Macau, that encourages me to make more visit to Macau, besides my work requirements.

Although I already left this company, I still prefer Turbojet as they provides reasonable service. In last year's Macau GP weekend, I made another visit through Turbojet. I booked their Premier Class service, which the setting is much higher than other class. Hot food, free drinks and free Wifi, you found yourself as a king in the 1-hour trip from Hong Kong to Macau.

Definitely, I will keep Turbojet as my first priority to Macau despite the bridge is coming to town.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very well organised, spot on time, the vessel clean and quite OK in economy class - the seats are fine for those of us with short legs but distance between seats would be tight for tall people.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

If I ever go to Macau I will only use Turbor Jet, and I would only buy SuperClass tickets. The reasons being:

1- The seats are confortable and clean

2-Flexibility. For Example, I have booked my tickets for 13:00 But an,accident happened prior to boarding, Turbo Jet allowed me to board the next available ferry, which was very helpful of TurborJet. This needs to be authorised by TurborJet's Supervisor though

3-The charges for Super Class is reasonable; you can definietly afford it

4-Its quite in Super Class

5-Overall, Super Class area is clean, toilets are clean , service is good

Would definietly do it again