“Memorable Birthday Dinner ”
Review of The Lounge & Bar

The Lounge & Bar
Ranked #9 of 10,896 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Kowloon
Description: The Lounge & Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is an ideal all-day dining venue in Hong Kong for breakfast and lunch. Dine accompanied by a live band performance during afternoon tea and dinner.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

So happy to have enjoyed such great and romantic dinner at the Lounge and Bar.
Food is top - notch, with extraordinarily nice and warm service given by Joe Chan, a gentle and caring server who is always polite and warm, with genuine smiles all the time!

NicholasLiang, Hotel Manager at The Lounge & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Garfieldmac

Thank you very much for the great review. . I am glad to read that you had a memorable experience at The Lounge & Bar. With much delights, I have gladly shared your kind words with Joe. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience.

Nicholas Liang
Hotel Manager
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I booked a few weeks in advance as it was our Wedding Anniversary and I wanted to ensure we got a table at the front overlooking the harbour. So glad we did though I should mention that they aren't tables at the front, though more booths (couch style) with a bench in front of them. Simply amazing views and we were lucky enough to be there on a clear night.
Food isn't as fancy as you would think, which is a good thing. Lots of western favourites, sensation wine & drink list. Reasonably priced considering.

I would personally like to Thank Mr Tony Tse who made our night even more special by offering us a beautiful slice of cake (1 was enough!) for our Anniversary.
Staff are impeccable and I can't say a negative thing about them.

Food is decent - I can't say it's the best I've had but it's worth the visit. Do check it out and head up stairs for a more lively cocktail bar scene.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great bar with excellent cocktails, wide spirits selection and really vibrant. Overpriced but the view alone justifies the prices.

Dear ANDROS S

Thank you very much for the five star review. I am pleased that you had a great time enjoying the great view and cocktails. Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Nicholas Liang
Hotel Manager
The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward for a good experience up here as I wanted to celebrate my mate’s birthday. The reservation team was being helpful and gave us a window seat despite telling us through email that it’s fully booked. The afternoon tea set comes with Pierre Hermé macarons, Chocolate choux, Opéra, scones, mini croque monsieur, duck rillettes in brioche buns etc... The semi dried tomato cream cheese on laugen bread, Opéra and classic lemon tart were amazing. A little disappointment would be the preparation for birthday treat. As it was suppose to be a surprise but the team just place a white chocolate piece with happy birthday wordings. When the tea set arrive on our table, it looks like any other ordinary tea set. Lack of surprises etc

Reviewed 21 March 2018

約左朋友夜晚食飯又未夠鐘, 又累累地就去左飲杯野嘆件cake. 坐低休息左一陣就叫左杯mint tea同一件Signature chocolate fludge. I love my life!! haha... 呢杯Mint Tea上枱時成個藝術品咁上面一條長長既芝麻薄脆, 薄脆好香口!芝麻味好重, 上面有粒酒心chocolate 配上幾片既mint leaves, 真係好靚. 另外個件Signature chocolate fludge cake用左濃濃既朱古力脆皮包住個外面中間再有好多好多既朱古力,呢個味道配埋旁邊既raspberry! 真係fantastic...