US$179
US$166
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$99
US$118
US$92
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$140
US$118
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$172
US$247
US$225
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$73
Priceline
6,747 results
All reviewsfree mini bartimeless loungevertical gardenpolytechnic universityclub suitem msharbour viewtraining hotelfree international callstop flooramazing hotelshuttle busfree smartphonepool and gymmobile phoneour honeymoonlate flight
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Really enjoyed staying in this hotel. Nice room with beautiful view. Love the minibar and free smartphone. Don’t miss the Health club at 9/F! Gym room is fully equipped. The drink is so amazing. Can’t forget the service provided by Sam and Steven! They are extremely friendly. Willing to introduce the facilities in their profession. Swimming pool is good. The drink and the view are good. Everything is wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Richard_Hatter, General Manager at Hotel ICON, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Stephanie C,

It is indeed very encouraging and motivating to learn that you had an excellent stay experience with us at Hotel ICON. I will surely pass on your generous compliments to Sam and Steven.

We would love to have you back soon. Feel free to let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

One of the better places to stay while in Hong Kong.
I was there on a friend's recommendation. Welcoming staff and all possible comforts and freebies made the stay all the more memorable. The hotel was very modern in outlook and was associated with any training institute, which was an overriding factor in the staff's conduct. Rooms were well provided for with free mini bar, coffee maker, free mobile phone and other amenities. Room service was prompt and 'no-questions-asked' resupplies provided. The room was tidy and spacious and I loved the big bathroom, with separate tub and shower (albeit small).

The buffet breakfast was superb and choices offered were tremendous. Vegetarian choices were limited, but the varieties of breads, fruit, and vegetables generally made up for the inadequacy. The most impressive aspect of the hotel was the rooftop pool with panoramic views of the harbor!
The location of the place was central and abundance of shop, eateries, malls at walking distances.

I definitely recommend staying at the Icon. Value for money proposition!!!!!

Stayed: October 2016

Dear Vin2309,

Many thanks to yours and your friend's recommendations. I am very pleased to learn that you had an wonderful and amazing stay experience with us at Hotel ICON, especially enjoyed our complimentary mini bar, Handy smartphone as well as our outdoor heated pool that overlooking Victoria Harbor.

We look forward to welcoming you back. Feel free to get in touch with me directly should you need assistance for future reservation.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

A nice room with good views. The Harbor views are not fully direct, but a bit off center. But still phenomenal views. The pool is stunning with great Harbor views. The staff is exceedingly nice and will accommodate any request.

The only criticism is that the room smelled moldy/musty, which is strange for a fairly new hotel. They told us we needed to keep the AC very cold to prevent the smell. Not only did this not eliminate the smell, but it also made the room uncomfortably cold. Hopefully this was limited to our room and isn't a hotel-wide problem.

Stayed: November 2016

Dear Be_devine,

I am very delighted to learn that overall you had a satisfactory stay with us at Hotel ICON, especially recognized my team as exceedingly nice and accommodating. I will surely pass on your kind words to them. Your feedback is well noted however we do not receive any similar comments.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

ICON had pretty much everything I could ask for: wonderful service, clean and modern rooms, delicious buffet breakfast, nonsmoking building, and free cell phones to carry around Hong Kong for checking directions etc. If I were going back to Hong Kong, my only hesitation about staying here again would be that it is a bit far from the nearest metro station, but the other amenities probably make up for that.

Stayed: December 2016

Dear Lisa O,

I am very glad to learn that overall you had an excellent stay with us at Hotel ICON, from the room, our award winning buffet at The Market, as well as to the wonderful services delivered. We do provide complimentary shuttle bus going to Tsim Sha Tsui area if a 5-min walk to Hung Hom Station.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have traveled all over the world and it is rare to find a hotel as comfortable and welcoming as the ICON. They thought of everything to make our stay exemplary. The room had a view of the harbor. Being in the room and looking out - day and night - was a highlight. The room had so many extras. We enjoyed the free mini bar. The bathroom was huge and had both bath and shower. All the little touches were appreciated like bath salts and loofah.
The breakfast was amazing. So many choices. The shuttle bus was available to take you to shopping and the ferry but we walked most everywhere.
This hotel has its act together!!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Oregontraveller40,

It is absolutely brilliant to learn that you and your husband found your stay with us at Hotel ICON as fantastic, especially appreciated the little things we prepared. At ICON, we love to care and we care to love.