4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$335
Booking.comUS$335
eDreamsUS$335
5,229 results
All reviews ozone bar the club lounge ladies and gentlemen tin lung heen tallest hotel highest bar in the world elements mall victoria harbour view window seat kowloon station guest relations corner suite swimming pool impeccable service airport express amazing hotel birthday cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Never disappoint, always do their best to live and breathe the Ritz Carlton credo in every possible way they can.

Greeted by Joe Ku on 103 level when I arrived, amazed of his memory, I checked in without my husband at 3 pm, yet when we saw him on our way to dinner, he greeted us enthusiastically and addressed my husband’s name, this goes to show that love what he does, he made an effort to inquire/study the guest name – Truly a GEM.

Kylie at the Front Desk – who assisted my checked in – very lovely, remembered me from last time which I truly appreciate so much.

Barry whose demeanor was exemplary, body language, tone of voice acknowledged me as Kylie did the check-in.

Charles - Front Office Manager, for his personal note along with his Guest relations team – that is super nice.

Wai (I think) from in-room dining, was so vibrant with a joyful spirit, beautiful smile – made the day so lively and bright despite of the overcast weather that day.

We met Nimi at the Lounge and bar – she was very cordial as she welcomed us, assisted us to be seated, she looked like she is enjoying her job.

Alex from Lounge and bar who had attended us that evening was very observant to our needs.

Philip the Restaurant Manager of Lounge and Bar who had engaged with us during breakfast time, it was a busy morning yet still managed to balance it – looking at the flow of the day whilst looking at conversing with the guests.

Beck from the Lounge and Bar – who cheerfully greeted us whilst having breakfast, she was engaged at the bar, assisting guests/colleagues as well as managing to create small talk with customers.

Cyrus, despite the queue on checked–out, gave a second moment to acknowledge us, inquired ‘how was our stay”? We are very appreciative of his effort.

Thank you very much to the Ladies and Gentlemen who made our one-night stay a super remarkable one, memorable indeed!

Room tip: Corner Victoria harbor room - fantastic view, spacious, separate shower, bath
1  Thank charitod198
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear charitod198,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this beautiful review.

It is such an honor to learn that you and your husband had an amazing staycation with us and I am proud to hear that in many occasions, our Ladies and Gentlemen fully embraced the Ritz-Carlton credo to create such a memorable experience for both of you. We always strive for excellence and deliver the highest standards of service to our valuable guests. Rest assured your warm compliments have been shared with every single Ladies and Gentlemen you have mentioned. I am certain this will motivate them to create even more wonderful experiences for our guests.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another visit in the nearest future!

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Today come to try Ritz Carlton afternoon tea set. Thanks for Ian to explain and professional service. Their afternoon tea set is really great.
I love their scones so much.

I will come again and recommend to my friends.

1  Thank uniceee5566

Dear uniceee5566,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great afternoon tea time at The Lounge & Bar and that you enjoyed the helpful service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. At The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, our Ladies and Gentlemen always strive for excellence and to deliver the highest standards of service to our valuable guests. Rest assured your kind words have been shared with Ian.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Staff are helpful and caring. Food are amazing and great plating. Everything was very nice and we had a great birthday dinner here. We would definitely visit again. Thanks for all the staff here whose making everything’s prefect.

1  Thank cheukyeemichelle

Dear cheukyeemichelle,

Thank you very much for your exceptional review.

I am thrilled to hear that you had a fabulous birthday dinner experience at Tosca di Angelo and that the food really pleased you just as much as our Ladies and Gentlemen did. At The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, we are meticulous about every detail in our service in hopes of creating unique and memorable experiences for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more celebrations to come.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

The atmosphere is really nice, really enjoy it. We have ordered the set dinner, everything is really delicious, the tartare, the stakes and also the dessert. Only a bit pity that today’s view was not clear it is really foggy.
The service is very good, and especially Joe, serve with care and patient.

Would revisit again

1  Thank 697kikak

Dear 697kikak,

Thank you very much for your delightful review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner and that you found every dish to be delicious. It is wonderful to also learn that our Ladies and Gentlemen took care of you with their thoughtful service. At The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, we are devoted to curating extraordinary experiences for our guests with the finest personal service and a warm ambience.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Had a wonderful night stay in Ritz Carlton .It was absolutely the best staycation experience ever. Upon arrival ,Emily assisted me to check-in level. The reception team welcome me & my husband warmly and show us where is the coffee shop for breakfast . They have a excellent service . All the staff are friendly,helpful and polite .
The room have fantastic view .Facing the beautiful Victory Harbour View and cozy area ,this is the best place to relax
All outlets are in good condition especially in room dining,delicious food and very good service and smile .
This hotel is the highest hotel on earth the lobbyis on 103rd floor .All the rooms are situated so high the rooms have breathtaking views and also the staff is very professional and welcoming. It is situated above a mall which has many dinning options and famous shops .
Very well location in the Kowloon area and must stay hotel .One of the best properties I’ve stayed in
Well done !!!

Room tip: E.g. Accessibility
1  Thank vonv2021

Dear vonv2021,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this amazing review for us.

I am so delighted to hear that you and your husband had a wonderful stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and that it was the best staycation experience ever! It's an honor to learn that you enjoyed your room, the beautiful view, the in room dining food and the warm hospitality offered by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We are devoted to curating extraordinary experiences for our guests with the finest personal service and a warm ambience. Rest assured your kind words have been shared with Emily.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.