3,936 results
All reviews ozone bar the club lounge tallest hotel ladies and gentlemen tin lung heen highest bar in the world anna lopez elements mall victoria harbour view club manager icc building kowloon station special thanks guest relations swimming pool front office manager corner suite
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

When you go in the room, the curtain automatically open showing the best view of HK. The room is large and very comfortable.

The staff is very friendly to show off the room and greet us with tasty chocolate cake and macaroon.

I enjoyed the most is the swimming pool and jacuzzi in the top floor. Soaking yourself in the jacuzzi with the sunset view, I can’t ask for more. And the dinner in Tin Lung Hin also unforgettable, half of it was the stunning view you enjoy.

To further improve the room is the curtain in the room may need some maintainence as making squeaky sound from the motorised curtain track while moving, and the shower door seems missing a “soft close” hinge to prevent its slamming. I was worried the glass door would break in pieces when I accidentally bang the door without paying attention. It was loud otherwise I wouldn’t even think about it.

The only thing I wouldn’t recommend is the breakfast. It is really out of my expectation. You wouldn’t expect that food quality to be found in Ritz Carlton, the dim sum, bacon and turkey bacon are disastrous, except the bakery is good. I can see people wasting food on the plate...I personally hate leaving food behind, so we ate the dim sum, just as well we only took two pieces to share.

The whole buffet set up is not clean, even the most of dish tags were covered with food and jam and ugly handwriting, and my table and knife and fork also sticky when the waitress sat us down and the most unfortunate we were arranged to sit in front of window next to us are two mainlander couples, one my right side, the guy spit in the bowl while I was eating.... that’s just gross.....

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Carmen c,

Many thanks for taking the time to review The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the spectacular views, the room, pool and jacuzzi…and also had the chance to enjoy Chinese cuisines from our Two-Michelin star restaurant, Tin Lung Heen.

Regarding the ‘squeaky’ curtain and glass shower door remarks – I thank you for these comments and will ensure that these matters are attended to by our maintenance team and that this didn’t spoil your overall enjoyment of the room.

I am however very sad to read about your breakfast dining experience – I do take these comments very seriously and will call a meeting with those responsible from kitchen and front of house to alert them to your critique so that these matters can be addressed and improved to the standard expected of The Ritz-Carlton brand.

We do hope that we can welcome you back again to The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong for a heightened experience.

With best personal regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed three nights in the Ritz Carlton. After I got over just how high it is and started enjoying the view, I had an excellent stay.

The room was very spacious, with a very good bathroom, coffee machine, desk and amazing views. It very, very high standard with every detail covered and is immaculate.

The Bar & Lounge provides a good buffet for breakfast and is also very good food for dinner, with a mixture of cafe/bar food from US and Asia. The club sandwich and lamb curries were both good, with a relaxed environment and excellent views.

I also tried the Tin Lung Heen restaurant, which was an amazing experience.

The highlight for me was the swimming pool on the 118th floor. It has amazing views and is a fantastic space to relax in, including the outdoor jacuzzi.

The location is also handy for logistics with the station underneath providing direct access to the airport express, a very easy route in and out on arrival and departure, plus the subway a fast option to get to Central.

Overall, a very high end hotel, with excellent facilities and staff.

Stayed: June 2018
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Steve E,

Thank you very much for your exceptional review.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the panoramic views of Hong Kong, the hotel facilities and the impeccable service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We are always meticulous about every detail in our service in hopes of creating unique and memorable stays for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My last visits to the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong with my wife and young daughter were in 2012 and 2014. On both occasions, we were pampered silly by the amazing Ladies and Gentlemen there.

Fast forward to Jun2018. The idea of visiting Hong Kong again was mooted. This time with the additional challenge of having my discerning parents-in-law join us. I knew I had to get this right. So I reached out to the wonderful Jackie Hoo - Director of Rooms Operations. As expected, she took care of things and before long, arrangements for our stay were immaculately made through the Reservations Team (thanks Sammi!)

Here are a few reasons which made this a fantastic experience for us :
(1) we were generously upgraded to a suite with great views of the harbour and beautiful cityscape
(2) the Guest Relations Officer (cheerful Jin) made everyone feel at ease upon our check-in. She even prepared a special welcome pack for Chloe (including a colouring book and a lion soft toy which Chloe promptly named Ritz), decorated the suite with balloons and a family portrait in a nice frame. Well done Jin and Team.
(2) everyone seemed to know us by name(!)- eg from the Lady who informed us our Corporate car is ready (more on that later), to a Gentleman we came across along the corridor making his room service rounds, to another Gentleman on duty by the 9th floor lift lobby who welcomed us back by name after a day of shopping. We seriously do not know how they do it but it’s impressive.
(4) the Club Concierge (the wonderful Patricia) played the role of a perfect hostess whenever we were in the Club Lounge. She quickly got to know our preferences (eg coffee and warm water for my in-laws, champagne for me). Also, Wookie is efficiency personified.
(5) the Corporate car - I knew my in-laws would enjoy a ride in it so I requested for the complimentary lift from the hotel to an eatery in the Cameron Road area. There were 5 of us so we had to travel in two batches since the limousine could carry only 4 per trip. My mother-in-law and I explored the shops while waiting for our turn. When the car returned, a Lady at the drop-off point managed to look for us and led us to the awaiting car. Amazing.
(6) I was looking for a particular hobbyist toy that was sold out in my home country. Similarly, I could not locate it in the shops in Kowloon and Hong Kong. I asked for help from the Club Concierge. With his contacts, Billie managed to track down the last piece and promptly went to pick it up from the shop. Now that’s dedication - thanks Billie.
(7) I wanted to bring home some Old Master Q comics as a memento for this trip. I was not able to locate any at the 7-11s, bookshops or even roadside newsstands. And it began to rain heavily on the afternoon before our departure early next morning. I asked Patricia if there are any near the hotel, she assured me that she will try her best to help. Her colleague Marco went out in the thunderstorm and within a few hours, managed to procure 6 for me. And insisted that I accept them as a gift to remind me of Hong Kong. I almost had tears in my eyes.
(8) we were on the 9am flight back home. Which meant an early check-out from the hotel. Patricia was on early duty that morning and prepared 5 breakfast packs for us (pastries, a bottle of juice and an apple each!) so that we won’t go hungry on our way to the airport.

For the above reasons and much more, the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong delivered once again. The Ladies and Gentlemen showed their professionalism and genuine warmth throughout our stay. They even drew praises from my usually taciturn parents-in-law. We had a splendid time. We shall return soon and experience the love all over again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank JimJLC

Dear JimJLC,

Thank you very much for your superb review.

I am truly elated to hear that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to create a wonderful Ritz-Carlton experience for you once again. We strive for excellence and wish to provide only the finest personal service and facilities to our prestigious guests, and ensure each of them will enjoy their stay. Rest assured your warm compliments have been shared with Jackie, Sammi, Jin, Patricia, Wookie, Billie, Marco and the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another equally memorable stay.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Yesterday was my first night in Hong Kong, and we went to ozone for a drink! Really nice view! Service was good, especially from Robin. He was really looking after us and definitly thoughtfull. Thank you for the great evening and good service!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Joris K,

Thank you very much for your incredible review.

I am glad to hear that you had a fabulous evening at Ozone, the highest bar in the world. Our Ladies and Gentlemen take pride in the incredible views that we offer as much as our impeccable service. Rest assured your kind words have been shared with Robin.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I stayed at The Ritz-Carlton for the first time late last month, after having visited the hotels numerous F&B venues over the past few years, whilst staying at nearby 5 star hotels. As a typical A-Type personality with an eye for detail (OCD), I can quickly pick apart what I deem to be inefficiencies or areas where improvement can be made, especially in aesthetics. The Ritz-Carlton HKG, is probably the closest I have seen defining perfection in a hotel. Although I stayed whilst on business, I look forward to returning in the near future with my partner who can hopefully indulge in the spa and F&B outlets whilst I conduct my business nearby. Congrats to the management team and all staff.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business

Dear Terrence W,

Thank you very much for your terrific review.

I am elated to hear that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to create a positive impression on your first stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. Our Ladies and Gentlemen are truly committed to fulfilling all the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our esteemed guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another equally pleasant stay.