4,036 results
All reviews ozone bar the club lounge ladies and gentlemen tallest hotel tin lung heen highest bar in the world elements mall victoria harbour view club manager special thanks guest relations kowloon station swimming pool corner suite amazing hotel airport express top floor
Reviewed 19 May 2018

The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong is georgous throughout with outstanding staff and amenities. Our stay could not have been better. Our room overlooked the harbor and was very comfortable. The staff pays great attention to detail, is very professional and could not be more helpful.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Michael B,

Thank you very much for your excellent review.

I am pleased to hear that you had an extraordinary journey in the clouds here at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, and enjoyed the attentive service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We are dedicated to provide the finest personal service and facilities to our valuable guests to enjoy.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

It's great to stay in this hotel. All of the staffs was having a superb attitude. Would highly recommend this hotel to others. Would like to praise the attitude of the staffs below.
1. Johnathan Chan - club concierge
2. Karry - Floor Manager.
3. Patricia - club concierge.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Siu Yi W

Dear Siu Yi W,

Thank you very much for your exceptional review.

It is our great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the genuine care and comfort provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen at the hotel. We strive to do our best in providing top-tier personal service and facilities to our valuable guests who will always feel special and well taken care of. Rest assured your warm compliments have been shared with Johnathan, Karry and Patricia.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This was my second trip with the Ritz Hong Kong and it was, once again, the perfect stay. Hotel staff are amazing and attentive. I felt welcome as they all introduced themselves and provided professional small talk throughout my 3 nights there. Rooms are perfect with great beds, showers and climate controls. Everything is functional and easy to use including a nespresso maker that is key when juggling a 12 hr time change. Most memorable part of trip was housekeeping leaving several very thoughtful items. On the first day of business, I returned to my room to find my iPhone charging cords cleanly bundled with a velcro tie with a note from Housekeeping that they noticed my cords needs some organization. On my second day, I came back to find they had cleaned my glasses and provided me with a new lens cloth again accompanied with a personal note. 'Financial Rewards' for housekeeping were in order ;-) These were wonderful touches and management is at the top of their game. Chapeau (Hats off)! Will absolutely return.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Picardnj,

Thank you very much for your incredible review.

I am thrilled to hear that the service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen went above and beyond your expectations. We are always meticulous about every detail in our service and are proud to create a warm ambience where our guests can feel like home. Rest assured your kind words have been shared with the Housekeeping team.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another equally pleasant experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I will not write about the hotel facilities here.
Many readers of this article think they have surveyed enough about the place.
I will write about how I feel about this place and people in this review.

I visited The Ritz-Carlton, Hong kong.
There, I met Ladies and Gentlemen who welcomed me comfortably and with great care.
They impressed me deeply and made me feel comfortably.
They recognized me wherever I went to the hotel.
And with their careful service, I could enjoy this place more comfortably and pleasantly.
The Lounge & bar, Ozone, Teen Lung Heen, etc.
That's right. I received unforgettable memories here.
If someone goes to Hong Kong, I would like to recommand this place first.
And I want to visit here again.
I am grateful to them. And specially thanks to Thao & Wookie.

With all our heart.
Kim & Shao.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JunyanS5
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Junyan S,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the warm hospitality provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. At The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, providing genuine care and comfort for each of our esteemed guests always comes first. Rest assured your warm compliments have been shared with Thao, Wookie and our Ladies and Gentlemen at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Rest assured, the hotel is immaculate... this is about the commitment of the staff.

During the first days of my stay I was put in a situation where I needed to get some legal documents notarized and sent to my attorneys in Germany.

I inquired about this at the concierge desk and Julien, one of the concierges, told me that he had experience with this and would help me. He found a notary in Hong Kong and informed me that they would be available to take care of my documents on Tuesday.

I took my documents to the notary and was told that they would only be ready later that week. Since I was leaving Julien told me that he would handle the receipt and shipment of my documents to my attorneys.

The notary was late on delivering the documents but Julien stayed in contact with them and made sure they were delivered to the Ritz so he could forward them on to Germany.

I can honestly say I was never worried that Julien would take care of everything and "get it done." He is a testament to the excellent reputation and reality of the Ritz Brand.

This hotel is one of my all time favorites and I highly recommend it.

Room tip: Try to get a harbor view room if you can.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank rezanate
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Reza B,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the warm hospitality provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We strive for perfection and deliver only the highest standards of service to our prestigious guests. Rest assured your warm compliments have been shared with Julien.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.