US$157
Book now, pay at stay
US$387
US$242
  • Pool
Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$78
US$268
US$207
US$189
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
US$443
US$368
Hotels.com
3,765 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerspecial thanksguest relationskowloon stationswimming poolcorner suiteamazing hotelairport express
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Ritz Carlton’s Tosca offers one of the most stunning views of Hong Kong. Enjoy it with their awe-inspiring Sunday brunch or over a celebratory dinner, this is a real treat for the family of special out-of-town guests.

Ozone bar on level 118 is apparently the highest bar in the world and offers a super brunch also!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank miles_for_smiles
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear Miles_for_smiles,

Thank you very much for your brilliant review.

I am glad to hear that you have a fantastic experience with us at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and that you chose our hotel as the venue to celebrate such a special occasion. The Ritz-Carlton experience enlivens the senses, instills well-being and fulfills even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests.

We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We scheduled my birthday occasion six months ahead hoping for the best on all aspects, thus choosing the best hotel in Hong Kong.
The Victoria Harbor View room is breathtaking on the 110th floor.
The hardware is near perfect. We love the Chinese restaurant ‘s wine cellar setting......
Regretfully, the hospitality quality is three to four star. Problem-solving process needs a big revamp not to mention poor hospitality (if any) at the Italian restaurant.
Won’t come back again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank paiboonw2017
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear paiboonw2017,

Happy belated birthday!
Thank you for staying in The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. We appreciate your time in sharing with us your experience. I was thrilled to read that you enjoyed the amazing Victoria Harbor view from level 110 and the decoration on level 102. However, I am deeply concerned that the level of service in Tosca was not of the renowned Ritz-Carlton standards that we take proud of. Please accept my deepest apologies and rest assured that I have shared your words to the Tosca team for immediate rectifications. I understand that your stay was not all you hoped it would be, should your time permit, please reach out to Raffael, my Assistant Director of F&B at Raffael.Degrandi@ritzcarlton.com for discussion. We would like to apology to you in person again.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton for 3 nights, and felt that this is the best hotel we've ever stayed at. It's almost perfect in every way. At the suggestion of other reviewers, we booked a club-level room (and agree that it's worth the extra splurge!) The panoramic view is spectacular. The room is large with great amenities. The pool on the 118th floor is refreshing and has a great view. Both restaurants are amazing and my mouth waters when I think about the food. All staff are courteous and eager to help. We couldn't be happier with the stay!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank dugu99

Dear Dugu99,

Thank you very much for staying with us at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and sharing your lovely comments with us.

I am delighted to hear that our hotel was able to live up to all your expectations and more. The views from our hotel are truly amazing! Our Ladies and Gentlemen go above and beyond to ensure that we create strong relationships with our guests that create Ritz-Carlton guests for life.

We hope to have the pleasure of catering to you again soon.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I usually stay on the Island when I come to Hong Kong but decided I'd give Kowloon a try again. The Ritz has been on my radar for a while and so it seemed like a good option.

From the moment I arrived in the lobby on the 103rd floor I was very happy I made the decision to stay here. The checkin process was flawless and every attempt was made to make me feel comfortable.

The room I had was a corner room with a view of Hong Kong and the South China Sea, which meant I was able to see the lights of the city and the sunsets on the sea.

The room itself was spacious, clean (obviously) and made to be a sanctuary dedicated to peace and relaxation.

I am fairly certain this is the only hotel I will stay in when I'm in Hong Kong in the future. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the Island if you want to watch the light show at 8pm.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Reza B

Dear Reza B,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience.

I am elated to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our professionalism and hospitality during your stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. Our Ladies and Gentlemen are empowered to creating unique, memorable and personal experiences for all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Pricey but premium hotel located in Kowloon.

Amazing facilities and room size is quite large especially for Hong Kong standards.

One of the tallest hotels in the world so the view is absolutely amazing as long as it’s not cloudy or haze.

Only thing I had issues with is the use of shower curtains in the bathroom. Not only is it not practical (water can splash out), makes the bathroom cheap and this is supposed to be a luxury hotel brand.

Other than that, it’s a great hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael T

Dear Michael T,

Thank you very much for you generous review.

I am thrilled to hear that you profoundly enjoyed your room experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. The views from our establishments are truly breathtaking. The Ritz-Carlton experience enlivens the senses, instills well-being and fulfills even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests.

We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.