6 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$386
Hotels.comUS$322
Trip.comUS$266
2,271 results
All reviews tai pan semi buffet staycation package signature suite rooftop bar tea set great staycation in room dining office building birthday card guest relations birthday cake professional service peak tram f b luxury hotel amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a wonderful experience for me to celebrate my birthday with my husband by a staycation in this Hotel. Not only the Hotel is modernised and elegantly decorated, its service and food are excellent. I’m most impressed by the personal touch its team offered as began from the moment we stepped in for check in. We had an awesome fine dining experience at its Tai Pan Restaurant for the great food and really nice in meeting one of its manager called Willy who is very professional and friendly. I have no hesitation to recommend my friends to consider a visit or stay here.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager NMU, Guest Services / Front Office at The Murray, Hong Kong, a Niccolo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear IvyH491,

Thank you very much for your continued support and share your feedback with us. Delighted to read that numerous touchpoints of your stay, especially Willy and the team left such a memorable impression! We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a memorable stay and I am delighted to hear this was the case during your time with us.

IvyH491, please do reach out to be directly with assistance with any future booking requirements, as I would be delighted to personally handle your booking and arrange a special room for your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

10/10. Amazing food and drinks. Very tasty and filling. The staff that took care of us are stellar. Everything was in top form. Very clean and amazing service. Thank you Marie at Popinjays and Penny and June at Garden Lounge.

Dear laumiko0425,

Thank you very much for your continued support and share your feedback with us. Delighted to read that numerous touchpoints of your stay, especially Marie, Penny, Jun and the team left such a memorable impression! We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a memorable stay and I am delighted to hear this was the case during your time with us.

laumiko0425, please do reach out to be directly with assistance with any future booking requirements, as I would be delighted to personally handle your booking and arrange a special room for your next visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter was really excited for staying The Murray. She told us that this hotel is not 5 stars⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, it is 14 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️hotel . We had an enjoyable day. We love everything in the room. Had birthday cake and champagne for celebrating my hubby’s birthday.

We would like to thanks for Anthony Chan. He gave my daughter surprise for the balloon and Chocolate. Warm and kind arrangement for my kid .

Dear Annabelkong,

Thank you very much for your continued support and share your feedback with us. Delighted to read that numerous touchpoints of your stay, especially Anthony and the team left such a memorable impression! We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a memorable stay and I am delighted to hear this was the case during your time with us.

Annabelkong, please do reach out to be directly with assistance with any future booking requirements, as I would be delighted to personally handle your booking and arrange a special room for your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

a great experience at Murray staycation ,room was very clean and spacious. had drinks at popinjays awesome view and ambiance. great service from Nicholas and shara they are very professional and friendly staff .
at inn room dining shout out to Keneth and Lance very attentive and friendly service .
back to popinjays for breakfast. food so many choices from semi buffet ,fresh food and salad,cheese .. to Ala carte menu , are amazing all you can eat very generous too much food you can eat . the service from very friendly staff Kevin and Vinson truly genuine service as you can see there smile behind there face mask

thanks to Murray hotel for my great experience, for sure will be back again and will recommend to my friends and family

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Robtravelfood,

Thank you very much for your continued support and share your feedback with us. Delighted to read that numerous touchpoints of your stay, especially Nicholas, Shara, Keneth, Lance and the team left such a memorable impression! We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a memorable stay and I am delighted to hear this was the case during your time with us.

Robtravelfood, please do reach out to be directly with assistance with any future booking requirements, as I would be delighted to personally handle your booking and arrange a special room for your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Other than the attractive and wholesome food, what i’d like to mention is one of the waitresses, Penny, who has been absolutely amazing. She’s outgoing, humorous and we’re so well served. Thanks must be given and she definitely deserves some praise :D

Trip type: Traveled with family
NMU Guest Relations Manager, 顧客服務/櫃檯辦公室 at The Murray, Hong Kong, a Niccolo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Byeee12345,

Thank you very much for your continued support and share your feedback with us. Delighted to read that numerous touchpoints of your stay, especially Penny left such a memorable impression! We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a memorable stay and I am delighted to hear this was the case during your time with us.

Byeee12345, please do reach out to be directly with assistance with any future booking requirements, as I would be delighted to personally handle your booking and arrange a special room for your next visit!

Christopher Tsang