“The best way to experience Hong Kong!”
Review of Travel-Cafe

Travel-Cafe
Book In Advance
More Info
US$101.86*
and up
3-Hour Small Group Tour: Hidden Gems of Old Hong...
Reviewed 25 May 2017

What an amazing experience! I think this is probably the best way to experience the intricate and ancient culture of Hong Kong. Our guide, Kennies, was a fountain of information. This tour is well organised and a lot of fun. One will miss half or more of what Hong Kong is all about, if you don't see and experience it with a local. These markets open the inner-world and beauty of Hong Kong. The flowers, the birds, fishes and food, tell a story of an ancient and beautiful history. We didn't even realise how far we walked, it was just so stimulating and interesting. We loved every minute and recommend this tour to all that want to experience Hong Kong first hand!
Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and take a back pack, there are lots of little things you will want to have... small Chinese characters for your Bonsai tree, beautiful Jade - a lucky stone, and so beautiful. Get some good quality 'fakes', if that is your thing or just marvel at the functioning of these beautiful spaces and markets!
Enjoy!

Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Thank you so much, Marita for taking the time to write a review for us. Let me know when you visit Hong Kong again and I would definitely love to show you more.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The whole trip was amazing from beginning to end. It was an awesome experience and we are really inspired to do another trip. Just want to say my tour guide Kenniess is very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you for making my Hong Kong trip a memorable one and I will definitely introduce Travel-cafe and hope they will enjoy as much as I do.

Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Thank you Esther for your recommendation on TripAdvisor! Kenniess has more than 15 years of tour guide experience. She also had a wonderful time sharing about our local foods, place and history with you. Keep in touch and hope to see you soon again!