“Local Market Hopping tour”
Review of Travel-Cafe

Travel-Cafe
Book In Advance
More Info
US$101.86*
and up
3-Hour Small Group Tour: Hidden Gems of Old Hong...
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

The whole trip was amazing from beginning to end. It was an awesome experience and we are really inspired to do another trip. Just want to say my tour guide Kenniess is very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you for making my Hong Kong trip a memorable one and I will definitely introduce Travel-cafe and hope they will enjoy as much as I do.

Management response:Responded 26 May 2017

Thank you Esther for your recommendation on TripAdvisor! Kenniess has more than 15 years of tour guide experience. She also had a wonderful time sharing about our local foods, place and history with you. Keep in touch and hope to see you soon again!