2,817 results
All reviewstsim sha tsuiart mallchin chin barhanoi roadnathan roadstreet levelrain showermtr stationchinese restaurantthe club loungedirect accessconvenient locationvictoria harborbreakfast buffet isshopping centrehandy phoneharbour view room
Reviewed 6 January 2017

We visited Hong Kong January 2nd to 5th, 2017, and spent three nights in a Regency Suite.
I was very impressed with this hotel, and it compares favorably to Grand Hyatt's that I have stayed in.
The suite was modern, well equipped, and actually nicer in person than the photos I had seen. The complimentary cell phone was a very nice touch and proved useful.
The location was fantastic, with diect access to the MTR system and easy walking distance to the harbor.
We dined in The Chinese Restaurant one evening, and despite the uninspiring name, the food Cantonese cuisine certainly was inspired.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in TST!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Per_Kredner, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Aussie_Rob_Seattle, thank you for your review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to note that you found our location convenient and enjoyed the dinner at The Chinese Restaurant. Your feedback on the useful smartphone service was greatly appreciated. Please do come back and stay with us again soon. Best regards, Per Kredner - General Manager.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

This hotel is located in the busiest area in Tsim Sha Tsui. Close to shops, tons of restaurants and the harhour. Hotel room is on the small size but that's normal in Hong Kong. Room is very modern. The shower and tub combo is exceptional. Staff is very nice. The regency club is very nicely decorated but lacks of good quality food. Overall a nice hyatt property.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the harbour.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I used to go to Hong Kong at least 6 times a year with family, and Hyatt Tsim Sha Tsui is usually our hotel of choice. It is central walking distance to the ferry- by walking inside close mall, Temple Night Market, and metro. Service is always good and rooms are comfortable and clean. Hotel faces many restaurants, bakery , and convenient store.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Per_Kredner, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Monica M, thank you for your review and positive feedback on our convenient location. Your kind notes on our hotel facilities and overall services were very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon. Best regards, Per Kredner - General Manager.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Stayed one night, booked on points. Upon arrival the uber driver couldn't find the property, had to walk around a bit and finally discovered it on the other side of the street. I later discovered it was also accessible through the shopping mall.

At check in, I was told the rooms have been sold out and I was upgraded to the Presidential Suite, wow! The room of course is amazing, definitely one of the biggest hotel rooms I’ve stayed at, it had an office, a fully kitchen, a sitting room with full surround sound, 1.5 bathrooms, a true king sized bed, and a nice but obstructed view of Victoria Harbor. Two things that did not work in the room were the window blinds and the tea kettle but otherwise I have nothing bad to say about the room.

The breakfast spread at the lounge was underwhelming though. Typical cold items and eggs. Lounge had an unobstructed view of the Harbor and I imagine is packed during peak hours.

Unfortunately, I had to check out and move over to another hotel. Wished I had an
opportunity to stay a few more nights and experience the evening lounge and other aspects of the hotel.

No pictures but my daughter has a youtube video / review of this room, feel free to check it out.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank HotelReviewsOnly

Dear HotelReviewsOnly, thank you very much for sharing your stay experience on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to learn that you and your family had a wonderful stay. Thank you for your comments on the facilities in the Presidential Suites as well as the breakfast in the Club lounge. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back next time. Best regards, Per Kredner - General Manager.