Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
US$137
US$127
Regalhotel.com
  • Restaurant
Cosmo Hotel Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$81
  • Room Service
US$195
US$176
US$102
US$77
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$154
US$122
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$182
US$167
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$89
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$88
Priceline
US$295
US$258
US$383
US$320
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$360/night.

3,128 results
All reviewsconvention centerharbour viewdynasty restaurantstar ferry to kowloonwan chai mtrthe executive loungecovered walkwayclub levelbusiness hotellobby barbreakfast buffeteasy accesshigh floorbusiness tripfantastic hotelferry terminalconvenient location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and of course stunning views. Rooms are fine, well laid out, comfy beds and decent shower. Good gym facilities.
However let down by poor service. The lobby bar was dreadful. On three occasions staff were hopelessly slow down to insufficient coverage. Compounded by an indifference and in 2 cases completely forgetting to lodge our orders. Took over 1 hour to have a simple breakfast served, not ideal when it’s a business breakfast. Very very poor.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Renaissance H, Director of Front Office at Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jci767

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience at our Mirage Bar & Restaurant. Your comment has also been shared with our Director of Beverage & Food and the Restaurant Manager for further improvement. Quality training has been also reinforced for the service team.

We hope otherwise you enjoyed the hotel facilities and stunning Harbour view.

Look forward to serving you better in the near future.

Alvin Yim

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arriving early in the morning after 11 hours flight, I hoped they had a room available, and lucky I was. Not only once, but twice, as I had an upgrade to harbour view.
My room was at 24th floor, giving a nice view to the harbour and Kowloon.

The room was clean, and staff did their best to clean up every day.

Those staff at the reception / check-in whom I was in contact to during my four days stay, were all friendly and helpfull.

The fitness room worked well.

As I was attending a conference at the Convention center, this hotel have a perfect location.

All in all, I had a great stay during my first ever visit to HK.

Room Tip: Ask for a harbourview room at higher floors, giving you a better view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Renaissance H, General Manager at Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear hbgdk

Glad to learn that you had a great time for your first time visit to Hong Kong.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed here for 4 nights. The room is a good size, for Hong Kong. The bed was very comfortable. The harbour view is spectacular.

The best thing about this hotel is the service. Candice Liu, customer service officer, was spectacular. She greeted me, walked me to my room, and even sent me a few small gifts. That type of service is unheard of in the states. A++

The concierge lounge was great as well. I only ate breakfast there but it has everything you can need. Omelet station, bacon, fresh assorted pastries, tons of fruit, etc. Later in the day I believe they offer complimentary drinks but I didn’t have time for that.

I’m coming back to this hotel in a few days because I liked it so much. I have full expectation that my stay will be just as good as this one was.

Dear Matt H

We are pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay with the spectacular Harbour view and great Club Lounge facilities.

Your kind comment about Candice Liu is greatly appreciated. We share this throughout the hotel as an example of great hospitality and guest engagement.

Look forward to welcoming you back in a few days.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is very well situated in the financial district and actually forms part of the Hong Kong Conference centre, so ideal for conferences. Good facilities, including pool and gym area. Easy access to the city as well as very close to Ferries and public transportation systems.

Room Tip: ask for room with waterfront facing views
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Renaissance H, General Manager at Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gielie d

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and service at our excellent location.

Look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came on a business trip and was pampered in a manner that is reminiscent of a cruise. They made my business trip feel like a holiday. The club level views are spectacular at this gem of a hotel. Absolutely a delightful surprise found through a corporate booking site.

Dear skigeoff02

We are glad to learn that you had an amazing stay with the spectacular Harbour view.

Look forward to welcoming you back again.