Review Highlights
Paragliding

Great experience, instructors were very professional. Might have to wait up to half a day or more... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
mahiut
Exciting and adventurous!

I booked this as a surprise for my boyfriend’s birthday, and needless to say he loved it! Good... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Ambassador712084

Recommended experiences in and around Hong Kong
from US$21.11
from US$31.41
from US$46.36
from US$42.23
More Info
All reviews amazing experience paragliding experience these guys explained everything amazing flight safe hands bucket list friendly pilot tandem flight gopro footage low wind amazing activity landing area great instructor safety briefing amazing feeling highly recommend this activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an amazing day. Emil was a fantastic Instructor, easy to approach and extremely knowledgeable. The flight itself was awesome and actually extremely comfortable.

I would highly reccomend this company and Emil.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Just do it. My wife booked me this experience for my birthday, having watched me watch these paragliders fly above the hills of Hong Kong for a couple of years.
I’m a bit of an adrenalin junkie, having raced cars etc, but I was nervous of jumping off a mountain! I needn’t have worried.
We hiked up Ma On Shan mountain from Sai Kung side for about 45 minutes, then spotted the paragliders camp on a lovely plateau.
We met with Emil and his colleagues, including my pilot Micky.
The weather was sunny, blue skies, and pretty windy. Here’s what I didn’t know, that heavy people (I’m 93kg) need stronger winds, and lighter people (say 40-65kg) need light winds, and the opposite doesn’t work so well (light people can’t fly in big winds, and heavy people don’t do so well in light winds). So we were lucky, good winds and great sunshine!
Emil had warned us we could wait for up to 3 hours for the right conditions, but within 30 minutes, I was called up and strapped into a harness. They take good care to get this right, safety first! My pilot, Micky, originally from Venezuela, is a helicopter pilot in his day job, so I felt immensely safe, and comfortable that this guy, with ,000s of paragliding flights, knew what he was doing. He did.
Within seconds we lined up on the grassy hilltop, and then we were up, rising silently and swiftly as the wind carried us. I think we were flying for maybe 20 minutes, and got to 700m high from sea level (you take off at c500m) and it was exhilarating, breathtaking, and awesome. Micky, was safe, fun, and skilled. As we got into the flight, he did a few little tricks for me, which felt a bit like a rollercoaster ride, but very safe! The landing was smart, easy and actually, and actually, I wanted to keep going!
So, just do it. Get to see Hong Kong, whether Sai Kung, or Shek O, from the skies, with the very best team. They truly are professionals, international experienced and great pilots. Enjoy.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

It was absolutely amazing experience!

We hiked up from Sai Kung to Ma On Shan Country Park to get the takeoff site. We arrived a little bit earlier for our departure time, so we got a chance to see other people flying; which could be nice mental preparation for some of you who are paragliding for the first time.
When our time came, the wind was gentle but strong enough to let us flew in the sky.

You’ll be surprised to find out that the comfortableness of the parachute bag, the similarities between HK trees and broccolis, the amount of adrenaline you have, and how beautiful HongKong is.

It was first time paragliding for both of us, but didn’t feel scared at all thanks to Emil, Kim, and Hongkong hike ‘n’ fly team.

They are very efficient and friendly, if you live HK or visit HK, add this to your “Wanna-do list”!

Reviewed 8 April 2021

Emil!!! Who else.
Great time, super secure, great memories.
My girls wants to go back, can I have discount card?
Go for Emil, you can t go wrong.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

We had an amazing experience. Our patience was challenged by wind strength changing but we managed to glide. Thanks so much!