“Great Service”

Ranked #82 of 410 Shopping in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Had 2 pair of pants made from a pair I brought with me. Peter was very attentive and made sure that I was completely satisfied. Would highly recommend Peter and Charms.

All reviews
"fitting"
in 4 reviews
"kowloon"

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I had a suit and shirt tailored here as an experiment to find a regular tailor in HKG. Charms did an outstanding job. Great service, multiple fittings, great fabrics, hotel delivery and most importantly a truly high quality product. I used multiple tailors and Charms came out tops!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This was my first encouter with customer tailored clothing. I was feeling a bit anxious about the experience. I had been referred to Peter and team by a co worker in the US. I coordinated my trip to Asia to allow me enough time for the initial appointment, fitting and final pickup. The location was easily accessible and very close to train station. The overall experience was incredible. There is no substitute for customer made clothing. Tailoring something off the rack at a store cannot even compare. From the moment I walked in, I was impressed with the quality of fabric and the overall focus on the customer experience. Now that my measurements are on file, I will order product to ship to me in the US in the future. On my next return to Asia, I will venture into some new styles. All customer creations, of course. Thank you Charms/Lords. What an experience. The only thing I would do different next time is sharpen my ideas of what Im looking for. They have so much to offer. I should have come better prepared. I cant wait until my next visit.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I was recommended Peter and his team at Charms by my hotel prior to arriving in HK after trying in vain to find a tailor that could replicate a fashion style from a photograph for me. I found out that this is quite hard to find from tailors in HK who are typically used to making business suits and clothing.
The process was so easy and enjoyable from start to finish with fantastic and quick email communication. They speak perfect English and after sending photos of what I required they booked me in for an initial fitting and consultation.
Easy to find in a nice, stylish part of Kowloon with beautiful offices. We felt safe and pampered. We were always given cold drinks and tea and looked after so well.
They offer a fairly extensive range of fabric and colours to choose from but were quite happy for me to also source my own fabric and use this to make two of my items. They gave me the correct widths and lengths to purchase.
Their attention to detail was fantastic and they were quite happy to incorporate many little details and touches for no extra cost such as beautiful covered buttons and a belt and never rushed me. Half way through the process I changed my mind on one of my items and wanted to restyle a whole dress and they accommodated these changes so gracefully and willingly for me and even rushed me an emergency appointment on the same day.
I was lucky to have nearly 3 weeks in HK so plenty of time for fittings but the initial pattern dress was available in less than 48 hours! Incredible speed. In total they made 5 items for me in less than a fortnight. They also explained that once the fittings are complete they can ship items back to the UK if you only have a short visit.
All of this from staying faithful to some initial photographs and working with me to get a perfect fit and shape.
I cannot recommend Charms enough and will definitely be returning to them when I visit HK next year. I have my photos of what I would like all ready to go! Thanks Peter and the Team!